Chapter 3

The two of them were talking when the door of Lingling's room creaked open. The little girl hid herself behind the door, leaning her head and looking at them curiously.

Ding Xiaowei waved at her, "Girlfriend, come."

Lingling ran over and was hugged by Ding Xiaowei on her thigh, looking at Zhou Jinxing with her eyes.

Zhou Jinxing also looked at her with interest.

The little girl was embarrassed to see, so she buried her face in Ding Xiaowei's chest, making Ding Xiaowei laugh.

Zhou Jinxing smiled, "What's the child's name?"

"Lingling, Ding Ling." Ding Xiaowei put the child down, "You stay with Lingling for a while. I'll get her something to eat. After eating, I will take you to the clinic to change your medicine."

Ding Xiaowei went to the kitchen to quickly fry two poached eggs, heated a piece of bread, and even a meal was made.

When she came out carrying the things, she found that his daughter was curiously grabbing Zhou Jinxing's shaved hair, and giggling happily.

Ding Xiaowei shouted: "Lingling."

The little girl immediately withdrew her hand, Zhou Jinxing still had a calm smile on her face, "It's okay, she's very cute."

Ding Xiaowei put the plate on the table, "Lingling, come to eat."

Zhou Jinxing glanced at the contents on the plate and frowned slightly, "You will eat this for the child?"

Ding Xiaowei looked at the two fried eggs, and smiled embarrassedly, "How can I cook? I figured it out after her mother left." After speaking, the expression on his face Cast a bit of silence.

Zhou Jinxing said "Oh", "Are you divorced?"

Ding Xiaowei touched his head, "Well, her mother ran away with the big money... Hey, it's not like this for women, too old and new too. Let's go, I'll take you to change your medicine."

Zhou Jinxing looked at his clothes.

He is dressed in Ding Xiaowei's, and his trouser legs are still a bit short. He is a person who pays great attention to his image. The hair is made like this is enough to make him uncomfortable. Coupled with such a suit, he was surrounded by many people when he went to the hospital just now. Now he really doesn't want to go out.

Ding Xiaowei also noticed, "You come in, I will find you clothes that fit you."

Zhou Jinxing followed him into the bedroom.

Ding Xiaowei turned around in the closet.

He had few clothes, and there were only a few pieces tossed over and over. For a while, he really couldn't find a suitable one for Zhou Jinxing.

Ding Xiaowei looked at the sweatpants on his body, which was a bit longer.

"Why don't you wear this on me, the sportswear is a little looser."

Zhou Jinxing frowned slightly, contrasted what was on his body, and said helplessly: "Okay."

Ding Xiaowei bent over and took off his pants.

Zhou Jinxing's expression was startled, and he took a step back subconsciously.

Ding Xiaowei raised his head and glanced at him, took off his pants and handed them to him. Seeing his uncomfortable expression, he laughed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry."

He took the pants and looked at Ding Xiaowei motionlessly, a little embarrassed on his face.

Ding Xiaowei laughed and said, "You kid belongs to a big girl. I'm so sorry. Change it now. I haven't seen any part of you."