Chapter 26

soon as Ding Xiaowei left the house, a blast of cold wind blew over his face, and he felt chilly on his face.

Lingling turned to look at him, her little face was full of tears, she didn't care about herself at this time, but she tried to wipe his face with her little hand.

Ding Xiaowei kissed her, "It's okay, Dad is okay, the wind is too big."

Lingling put her arms around his neck and buried her face on his shoulders.

Ding Xiaowei patted her on the back lightly, "Lingling, you must be sensible when you grow up. You will know in the future, there are too many things that are not as good as you want in this world, and you have to learn to adapt."

Lingling shook her head and clasped his neck harder.

Ding Xiaowei beckoned and stopped a taxi.

He doesn't know how far it is from the city, he just hopes to go home soon.

The warm and soft little girl in his arms is all his comfort.

As long as this daughter is there, he has unlimited power, and he will never be defeated.

After driving for more than an hour, they did not get home.

Ding Xiaowei gave all the money in his pocket to the driver. He had always been frugal and gave tips.

It doesn't matter, isn't he rich now, don't care what he trades for, money is the most pros and cons.

In fact, this is perfect. From the very beginning, he took Zhou Jinxing home, and he was definitely not looking forward to anything flamboyant. What he was looking forward to was that one day Zhou Jinxing would be able to give him some practical rewards.

Putting aside the disgusting experience in the middle, he is seeking benevolence and benevolence, and everyone is happy, he should be happy.

Yes, it should be happy.

Ding Xiaowei's cell phone was still in the hands of Zhou Zongxian's bodyguard. He had no choice but to buy a new cell phone, and then went to the mobile hall to get his number back.

The phone is empty, with no contacts.

In this way, it is rather leisurely, so as not to delete the hundreds of text messages with Zhou Jinxing.

But everyone is on vacation, and he and Lingling are locked in the room, which is not a problem.

He didn't have Zhan Jiyu's phone number, so gān took Lingling directly to Xiao Zhan's house.

Xiao Zhan was shocked when he opened the door, "Hey, didn't you go back to your hometown."

Ding Xiaowei smiled, "Yes, isn't this coming back."

"Just stayed for so few days?"

"Yeah." Ding Xiaowei didn't want to say more, and raised the bag in his hand, "I bought a lot of things, let's eat hot pot."

Little Zhan smiled happily, "Okay, okay, come in quickly, I'm bored to death if you are not here." He hugged Lingling in a hug, "Oh my good Lingling, today is so beautiful, wearing new clothes La."

The three men entered the room with a smile.

When Ding Xiaowei helped to clean up the meal, Xiao Zhan said, "Brother Ding, I want to discuss something with you."

"Oh, what's the matter."

"My family still wants me to repeat my studies, saying that I can't be the city manager for the rest of my life. Now there is a chance. If I agree, I can transfer directly to the class, I don't have to wait for next year, but I can't make up my mind. You don't know, my dad. Mom can't tell me. I mobilized my brother, my sister, and my seventh aunt and eight aunts to call me in turn. I'm so annoyed. I am quite hesitant now. You can give me an idea."