Chapter 58(END)

At the dinner table, Ding Xiaowei and Zhan Jiyu were chattering endlessly. The conversation between the two was like a father and son whose children were going to school, full of warning and encouragement.

Ding Xiaowei felt a little emotional in his heart. If Lingling wants to leave home to go to school in ten years' time, what's her mood? Lingling is still a girl.

The two chatted vigorously, basically neglecting Zhou Jinxing. Zhou Jinxing sat calmly on the side, sometimes lowering his hair to text messages.

A meal was almost finished, and the doorbell rang.

Ding Xiaowei was about to get up, Zhou Jinxing patted him, "I'll go, you guys have a good chat."

He didn't care, so he continued to sit.

He sat back to the door, and Xiao Zhan was facing him. As he chatted, he found that Xiao Zhan's face suddenly changed, with a small flame in his eyes, staring behind him.

Ding Xiaowei took a look and drank. Isn't this Zhou Jinxing's unlucky brother who is at odds with him?

Zhou Zongxian, who hasn't seen him for a long time, is still an annoying virtuous arrogant, which makes people look unhappy. Ding Xiaowei glared at him, then looked at Zhou Jinxing, and asked him what was going on.

Zhou Jinxing spread his hands, "On behalf of the elders in the family, he came to see where Yi Yi lives."

Ding Xiaowei resisted the "fart" that came to his lips, and stood up a little like an enemy, blocking Xiao Zhan behind him.

Xiao Zhan also stood up, his expression was not good, and his resentment toward Zhou Jinxing was even more violent.

Zhou Zongxian tilted his head and looked at Xiao Zhan, frowning and said: "Why are you tanned like briquettes? It's ugly."

Xiao Zhan just wanted to have an attack, but Ding Xiaowei raised his hand to stop it. He rushed to Zhou Jin and said: "Your own brother, entertain yourself, Xiao Zhan will go, and Uncle Ding will take you out to play."

I can't pretend next week and stand in front of them, "Where are you going?"

Ding Xiaowei glared at him fiercely. He felt that Zhou Zongxian must have gotten here on purpose, so he ignored him and asked Xiao Zhan: "Where do you want to go to play? Sing? Play billiards? Swimming?"

Xiao Zhan no longer looks at Zhou Zongxian, "It's all right, let's go."

Zhou Jinxing's attitude softened a bit and grabbed Ding Xiaowei's arm, "Ge Ding, Lingling can't see that you should cry when she comes back. You know that what happened last time frightened her, and she hasn't been relieved yet. Don't go out at this time. "

Ding Xiaowei also hesitated a bit. The little girl is indeed very fragile now, but Zhou Jinxing got Zhou Zongxian, obviously it was from Geying Xiaozhan, not to mention Xiaozhan uncomfortable, he looked upset.

Ding Xiaowei lowered his voice and said in Zhou Jinxing's ear: "You are embarrassed to bring him to Xiao Zhan, you have a good thing!"

Zhou Jinxing was about to say something, Zhou Zongxian had already walked past them and stood straight in front of Xiao Zhan, looking at him presumptuously.

Xiao Zhan clenched his fists, his big eyes widened, as if ready to pounce on him at any time.

Zhou Zongxian's expression was a little uncomfortable, and he muttered: "I like to be a little bit white." I don't know if this is for Xiao Zhan, or for myself.

Zhan Jiyu held back his anger, walked around him and walked to Ding Xiaowei, "Uncle Ding, or let's go find Lingling."

"Also, I'll call my mother..."