Chapter 55

Ding Xiaowei completely awakened from freezing.

It is really not easy for those people in this kind of weather to find such a cold place.

Ding Xiaowei got up and saw that there were a few blood stains on the front of the clothes, and the brain was throbbing and hot. I don't know if the mouth was deep, but it was wrapped up. Yiyi wandered next to him, and the treatment was not bad. She spread a quilt and was asleep. He is more casual, throwing things on the ground.

He looked around, and it seemed to be a basement warehouse or something, it was big and empty, and it smelled of musty on his nose.

Ding Xiaowei checked his watch. It was no wonder it was cold after six o'clock in the morning.

Thinking of the grim expression on Mr. Xiao's usual smiling face before he fell into a coma, he shivered unconsciously.

One hundred percent of this matter was related to Zhou Jinxing, but their goal was obviously the little rich man Yiyi, and he came along with it.

If anyone tells him in advance that two million are still taking the kidnapping service, he dare not take it if he borrows his three guts.

Although money is a good thing, isn't it two hundred and five if you have money and die?

Ding Xiaowei's mood is not to mention heavy. Since I got to know Zhou Jinxing, I have been irritated from time to time in my life, so my heart can't stand it all the time.

He is naturally very worried about his and Yi Yi's situation now, but he is also very worried about Lingling. The child must have watched her father's bloodshed being pulled away. If he still lives to return, how can he explain it?

Ding Xiaowei endured the headache from the position, stood up on his feet, walked around the basement door, and knocked lightly. There was no response from the outside, and he knocked hard again, "Hey, is there anyone."

After a while, there was a sound of rustling footsteps outside, shouting at him from a long distance, "What is the noise! ​​Just stay."

Okay, just stay.

Ding Xiaowei sat back obediently.

The movement woke the child up, Xiao Yiyi rubbed her eyes and sat up, staring around for a while, then turned her gaze on Ding Xiaowei, then curled her mouth to see if she was about to cry.

Ding Xiaowei rushed to the Chuáng and hugged him, "Don't cry, don't cry, Yiyi don't cry." Ding Xiaowei used to think that he had a good way of coaxing children, but a lot of words came to his lips, thinking that this is not his child, I can't say it, I always feel awkward. I can only hold him straight.

Yiyi said in tears, "Are they going to kill?"

Ding Xiaowei's desire for the answer to this question is not shallower than that of a child, but he can only bite the bullet and say, "No, they're going to kill people early. Aren't we still alive? Uncle Ding is here, don't be afraid , Let's go home and eat hot pot."

Yiyi rubbed her eyes and choked up: "I'm dead. Each of them can send a lot of money."

This made Ding Xiaowei feel sad, "Who did you listen to, don't talk nonsense."

"It's true, forget it if you don't believe it. You are so unlucky, they want to kill me and then kill you."

Ding Xiaowei hurriedly said, "You are a little kid, you talk nonsense, I won't die, and you won't die, whoever, Zhou Jinxing will come to save us."

After saying this, Ding Xiaowei was a little guilty. Thinking of Zhou Jinxing's extremely indifferent reaction when he and Lingling were kidnapped last time, Ding Xiaowei had lingering fears.