Chapter 6

Zhou Jinxing hugged him by the waist in an anti-she condition to prevent the two from falling to the ground together.

He helped Ding Xiaowei into the house and put the person on the sofa.

Ding Xiaowei entered the house and started yelling, "Where is my daughter, where is my daughter."

Zhou Jinxing poured him a glass of water, "Don't make any noise, Lingling is sleeping."

Ding Xiaowei staggered on the sofa, "No, I want to play with Lingling for a while..."

Zhou Jinxing was afraid that he would be arguing with Lingling, so he framed him again and got into the bedroom.

Ding Xiaowei was lying on the chuáng and clamoring for his daughter, Zhou Jinxing stuck his chin and poured water into his mouth.

Ding Xiaowei choked and coughed, so he stopped calling.

Zhou Jinxing was unwilling to sleep in a chuáng with someone who smelled like alcohol, so he hugged the chuáng and went to sleep on the sofa by himself.

Ding Xiaowei didn't see it anymore. He also wandered up and went to the living room. He also took a bottle of wine and insisted on drinking with him.

Zhou Jinxing was so annoyed that he couldn't help but pushed him into the bedroom.

Ding Xiaowei sat cross-legged on the carpet, holding a cold beer in his hand, and started talking to Zhou Jinxing.

What did he drink today, what Secretary Liu said, what do you mean by her, all women are the same.

Zhou Jinxing leaned on the Chuáng board and listened quietly.

"Drink." Ding Xiaowei lifted his hand and was about to touch Zhou Jinxing's beer.

Zhou Jinxing didn't even bother to raise his hand, raised his head and took a sip.

After Ding Xiaowei emptied the beer in his hand, he began to pull all over the floor, "Where is the wine? Where is the wine?"

Zhou Jinxing said calmly: "Don't drink, go to sleep."

Ding Xiaowei turned his head to him, but his vision was blurred. It took him a long time to focus, and then his eyes were placed on the wine bottle in his hand.

Ding Xiaowei supported the carpet with his hands and crawled towards Zhou Jinxing.

"Come on, give me..."

Zhou Jinxing frowned and watched Ding Xiaowei pounce on him.

Behind Zhou Jinxing is the Chuáng board. There is no way to go back. He raised his hand and patience shouted: "Don't make trouble."

Ding Xiaowei had wine left in his eyes. As soon as he raised his leg, he straddled Zhou Jinxing to grab the wine in his hand.

Ding Xiaowei's face was on Zhou Jinxing's lips. He could smell the strong smell of alcohol on Ding Xiaowei's body, as well as the warm and pure masculine breath that could not be covered.

Zhou Jinxing felt that his pores had exploded.

Ding Xiaowei's ass rubbed Zhou Jinxing's legs and moved forward, reaching for his hands, still muttering, "Hurry up...give me..."

Zhou Jinxing finally couldn't bear it, raised his hand and poured half of the cold beer on Ding Xiaowei's head.

"Fuck me!" Ding Xiaowei yelled angrily, opened Zhou Jinxing's hand, grabbed the man's neck and ran it on the ground.

Zhou Jinxing shook his wrist and pushed hard, pushing him to the ground first.

Ding Xiaowei's beer was so hot that he couldn't open his eyes. He began to push Zhou Jinxing with his hands and feet, trying to turn people back.