Chapter 12

When Ding Xiaowei crawled on the chuáng and was drowsy, he heard the sound of the children rustling around wearing clothes.

He fought with his upper and lower eyelids, and turned his head to look at the people around him, "Where are you going."

He was so tired that he couldn't move his fingers anymore. This kid was still able to get dressed tremblingly and ready to go out. This was eight or nine years old. It was really different. Compared with a twenty-something guy, Ding Xiaowei suddenly felt very desolate. .

Zhou Jinxing said: "I will pick up Lingling."

Ding Xiaowei was startled and glanced at the watch on Chuáng's head, and his blood suddenly surged.

He didn't know that he had been tossed by Zhou Jinxing for so long, and even his daughters had forgotten to go. The guilt and resentment in Ding Xiaowei's heart suddenly overflowed.

"I'll go as well."

Zhou Jinxing was taken aback, and then touched his waist with a smile, "Can you move."

Ding Xiaowei became angry, "How can I not move if you can move."

Zhou Jinxing sat next to Chuáng, gently pressed his back, and said softly, "You can sleep, I will pick up Lingling, and I will call you up when the meal is ready."

Hearing this, Ding Xiaowei felt relieved, but still tried to find a step for himself, "I'm a little sleepy, I got up too early today."

Zhou Jinxing lowered his head, smiled and kissed him, "Go to sleep."

The kiss was as soft as a feather, and Ding Xiaowei's heart was itchy. He turned over and lay on his back, and stretched out his arm to Zhou Jinxing who had already got up, "Come on, give me another kiss."

Zhou Jinxing smiled and lowered his body, Ding Xiaowei put his arms around his neck and kissed him firmly, "Okay, go."

After Zhou Jin walked, Ding Xiaowei did not fall asleep either.

He didn't want to look like he was too useless, because he was too tired to handle the chuáng when he was doing things, and Ding Xiaowei hadn't reached this level yet.

So I lay on the chuáng and rubbed his waist for a while, then propped himself down on the chuáng.

He moved to the living room with his waist, thinking at least to cook the rice.

About to enter the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

Ding Xiaowei gritted his teeth and moved to the door. From the cat's eyes, it turned out that it was the one he had seen twice to promote insurance.

Ding Xiaowei felt a little disgusted in his heart, why this person is not finished yet.

He opened the door, and the man was stunned when he saw him, his body leaned back slightly, and his brows were also frowned.

When Ding Xiaowei saw his reaction, he looked at him with his breasts folded without speaking.

The man glanced in awkwardly, "He... Mr. Zhou is not here."

Ding Xiaowei snorted from his nose, "No, you can tell me something."

The man took a step back, "In that case, don't bother."

Ding Xiaowei exclaimed: "Hey, stop."

The man frowned and turned his head.

"If you want to sell insurance, you always look for him. You don't know that he lives in my house. He doesn't care about the money, but in the end he can't pay. That's my final say."