Chapter 54

Needless to say, Ding Xiaowei's excitement when he looked at the string of graceful numbers in his bank account didn't faint him. After living for half his life, he finally found the feeling of chūn wind's pride, and for a while, he looked at Zhou Jinxing especially pleasing to the eye.

The two happily ran to the city center to see the house.

Ding Xiaowei led Zhou Jinxing around every house like offering treasures, explaining to him where this house is good and why he chose this one.

Zhou Jinxing didn't laugh, but after the transfer was over, Zhou Jinxing spoke, "Ge Ding, I want a study room, a gym and a children's activity room."

Ding Xiaowei was taken aback for a moment, "Huh?"

"Study, gym, activity room, it would be better if there is a swimming pool, don't you think?"

Ding Xiaowei glared, "The 1.5-meter bathtub, love to swim."

Zhou Jinxing smiled and said, "Brother Ding, you have a good vision. This house is very good, but I think it's still a bit crowded to live with five people. Why don't you spend a little more and buy a larger one. Anyway, you are also rich now."

"You can say it lightly. Two million looks like a lot. If you buy a house in this city, it may be gone all at once. If the house is bigger and smaller, you can live in it... Hey, no. What five people? And whether my house is big or small, what are you worried about, who agrees that you should come and live."

Zhou Jinxing blinked at him, "You, me, Lingling, Yiyi, and my son, aren't they five? Why are you still embarrassed, don't you want to live with me?"

Ding Xiaowei stunned: "You are still dragging the family, what do you mean."

Zhou Jinxing said softly: "Brother Ding, isn't it okay for us to live together? I run to you every day, so tired."

Ding Xiaowei thinks about how busy he is at work and running around. It is really hard. In addition, in the rainy season, the weather is too bad and driving is unsafe. The two are basically living together now. Instead of this, it's better to...

Zhou Jinxing continued to work hard, "Isn't it great for us now. Ding Ge, I just want to live a stable life with you and the children."

Ding Xiaowei said uncomfortably: "I didn't say that I wouldn't let you live... and there is no shortage of your father to eat, you love to live... if you love to live, live."

Zhou Jinxing laughed out loud, "Then why are you renting a house in this case? I have several houses, all of which are more suitable than this."

Ding Xiaowei waved his hand, "I won't live in your house. I am in my 30s. It's not that I can't afford to rent a house. I don't live in someone else's house."

Regardless of how good Zhou Jinxing is to him now, this person is going to turn his face, no one can stop him, he still doesn't understand the truth. If Zhou Jinxing lives in his house, it's easy to say, if something happens, point to the door and let him go. But he wants to live with Zhou Jin's expert, and it is him who will be driven out with his children's belongings, so he is not so indifferent.

He would rather squeeze in a small house than let himself and his daughter be under the fence.

Zhou Jinxing raised his eyebrows, saw his thoughts clearly, and said, "Okay, if I don't live in my house, I will transfer the house to your head office. I will live in your house."

"Hey, don't, you're the fucking mistress, it's like I want a house with you." Ding Xiaowei felt awkward and muttered: "I knew I wouldn't show you."