chapter 24

The silence on the other end of the phone did not last long. Soon, Zhou Jinxing calmly said, "Zongxian, I don't know what you are talking about."

Zhou Zongxian sneered, "Second brother, why bother to pretend, I have already investigated. You lived in his house for half a year when you disappeared. He looked like an ordinary roommate in the company that day. I have something in my hand. Very interesting evidence...but you don't need to be nervous, how could I destroy your second brother's reputation? After all, if the outside world knows that you are gay, the image you've worked so hard to build will be ruined."

Zhou Jinxing's voice sank a little, "Zongxian, you are already twenty, why can't you be more mature and responsible. Your sister-in-law and I are fine, and I have a clear conscience. During the six months I disappeared, if it caused bad speculation by others, in the final analysis It's also because of you, I didn't blame you, why are you aggressive? You put your mind to the right place and study hard, instead of thinking about these sidelines all the time. I know you don't think I deserve to stay at Zhou's house, but no matter what, I'm all your brother. Now my grandpa is seriously ill. How many people in the outside world are looking at Tai'an. It's a crisis at home. Can you let go of your little temper and help me overcome the difficulties?"

Zhou Zongxian flushed with anger, "You don't talk about these great avenues, what do you think in your heart, don't think that others are fools and can't see it, Zhou Jinxing, why are you so hypocritical!"

Zhou Jinxing sighed, "Zongxian, you don't need to help me. Don't mess with me. I don't know the person you are talking about. You should be more sensible. If you have time, it is better to accompany grandpa."

Just when he was about to hang up the phone, Ding Xiaowei finally couldn't help it, and shouted, "Zhou Jinxing!"

There was another silence on the other end of the phone.

Ding Xiaowei rushed in a few steps, grabbed the phone in Zhou Zongxian's hand, and shouted at the other end of the phone: "Zhou Jinxing, are you daring to meet me? You had a hole in your head at the beginning, who made you? Picking it home, you fucking pretended to have amnesia in front of me. After eating and drinking for free at my house for half a year, I, Ding Xiaowei, is a pig breeder, and now I can slaughter and eat meat. It's good for you, that's how you repay me! Is it a beast! You dare to say that you don't know me!"

Zhou Jinxing's voice sounded steadily, "Sir, I really don't know what you're talking about. Please don't mess around. If you want money, just speak up. I don't want to ruin the relationship between our brothers because of you."

Ding Xiaowei's eyes were splitting, and he wanted to wear Zhou Jinxing to death on the phone.

He has never hated anyone to such a degree, so hate him that as long as he thinks that Zhou Jin walks on the other side of his wealth, he will be mad.

He trembled: "Zhou Jinxing, I just raised a damn dog and bought a duck. If Ding Xiaowei takes care of you, I will be a mother!"

Zhou Jinxing didn't speak, but his breathing was not as steady as Shirley.

"You immediately ask your brother to let him go. Lingling has a fever. Have you heard that if you have a fever? You have to be a little bit popular. If you still have feelings for Lingling, you should ask him to let him go. Lingling's illness delayed Sorry, she couldn't speak because she had a fever. If Lingling has a long and two shortcomings, I will definitely stab you couple of beasts to death."

Zhou Zongxian's face became quite ugly, "You speak to me carefully."

Zhou Jinxing opened his mouth and said, "Zongxian, you let the people go. We are a serious family. What do you think this is?"