Chapter 8

Ding Xiaowei is like most men. Once he drinks alcohol, he will be more rascal. When he fights, he doesn't care about those who look good or not. Any punches, kicks and mouths, as long as he can reach him. People who are so shameless have to fight off.

Zhou Jinxing hadn't planned to deal with him seriously, otherwise he won't be fooled when he wakes up tomorrow, but when Ding Xiaowei opened his mouth and bit his hair, he finally couldn't bear it.

Zhou Jinxing punched him in the stomach, then grabbed him by the collar and pushed him off of him, kicked him twice on his ass, and then he wanted to stand up.

Ding Xiaowei rolled around on the ground and hugged Zhou Jinxing's thigh, hitting his knee with an elbow, and Zhou Jinxing knelt down before he could stand still.

Ding Xiaowei threw on him, raising his fist to throw his face.

Zhou Jinxing furrowed his brows, his face turned green, and he squeezed Ding Xiaowei's wrist fiercely.

"Damn!!"

This time was really hard, and Ding Xiaowei screamed in pain.

Zhou Jinxing slapped his face and slapped them, "Is there enough trouble."

Ding Xiaowei eats soft but not hard. The more excited he is, the more endless he will be. These two slaps are undoubtedly adding fuel to the fire at this time.

"Damn you silly chair, I'm fighting with you!"

Ding Xiaowei just caught up with the clockwork. Suddenly, he didn't know where it was. He slammed Zhou Jinxing's forehead with his head, and knocked him out of gold stars.

Ding Xiaowei himself was dizzy, there were flowers in front of him, but he refused to miss the opportunity, so he drew a piece of steaming soft flesh and bit it down.

Zhou Jinxing shrank from the pain, pulled the hair on the back of his head and pulled his face up, and then turned his back on the guest, and severely blocked his troubled mouth.

Sometimes a man's fighting spirit and sexual desire are nothing more than a piece of paper, both are the vents that the strong jīng force seeks to vent in the body.

The behavior that the two had crossed the line last night was destined to never distinguish between them.

Ding Xiaowei stared at his eyes and punched his shoulder with his fists.

Zhou Jinxing endured the pain and didn't let go of his mouth. He rolled over and pressed him under his body, boldly sticking his tongue into his mouth, stirring and licking.

Ding Xiaowei used to be particularly unable to withstand the test of desire. Before his wife was fancy, he was defeated when he was naked, kissed, and hugged. Zhou Jinxing's fierce, bloody teasing was a stimulus he couldn't experience from any woman. He suddenly felt that his legs were a little weak.

Zhou Jinxing reached into his clothes and touched his back impatiently.

The two were at the moment when no one was around, and a dazzling white light shocked the pair of wild mandarin ducks.

The two of them covered their eyes with their hands and looked at the light source, vaguely looking at a thin black shadow in uniform.

The man exclaimed: "You...you...give me, get me up and get dressed. This is a park. You can't afford a seat fee of 30 yuan. Get up for me!"

Ding Xiaowei was awakened by the nightmare, and he just got up from the ground, his face pale and scary.

Zhou Jinxing was more calm, especially after standing up gracefully, he patted his clothes unhurriedly.