Chapter 17

Four days have passed, and Zhou Jinxing has no news at all.

Ding Xiaowei has already gone to the police station. As a result, apart from his name, he didn't know what his birthplace, age, and his work unit. He couldn't even provide a photo. The police comrades had nothing to say except for perfunctory filing with him. Up.

Ding Xiaowei was also desperate when he went to work. He always drove safely when he had never had an accident. When the boss was in the car, he ran into the car behind him.

The boss was angry enough, but fortunately the car was insured and he didn't make him pay. Seeing Ding Xiaowei lost his soul, he didn't dare to ride in his car anymore and gave him three days off.

Ding Xiaowei returned home in the afternoon. Lingling hadn't finished school yet. He couldn't help crying when he looked at the empty house that was not at all popular.

He was helpless and sad, there was no way to talk to others, and no one could help him.

He missed Zhou Jinxing so much, and he was going crazy with worry, but he didn't know where to get even a little news.

That person just disappeared, and apart from the things he left at home, nothing seemed to prove that he had come.

He remembered that when his wife left, he looked at the home that had been vacated all afternoon, and the little daughter who blinked and stunned. They were like now, helpless and hesitating. He thought he was able to adapt to a person, but Zhou Jinxing appeared and left, which dealt him another heavy blow.

For more than half a year, he felt like a dream. He has been with a man. He likes this man. He wants to live with this man for a lifetime. He has lived through things that he has never thought of for more than 30 years. Now he is left alone. What's the matter?

Ding Xiaowei hugged his head and cried.

He was really unwilling. If he hadn't left that day, would Zhou Jinxing still be at home now, he could smell the scent of rice as soon as he walked in, and he could see his back straight forever.

Could it be that Ding Xiaowei failed so much and couldn't keep people? He had a clear conscience for Lingling's mother or Zhou Jinxing, but they all ran away one by one and left him where they were.

What's wrong with him? What is wrong? Can't there be a person who is willing to live with him in peace and stability? Is it a lifetime?

Ding Xiaowei felt heartache and was almost out of breath, and he would have to live by himself in the future. Where is Lingling? What should Lingling do? She asked her Uncle Zhou when she would be back every day. Yesterday she cried and made trouble with Uncle Zhou. How could he be with Lingling? She can tell her that Uncle Zhou doesn't want us anymore, just like your mother ?

Ding Xiaowei was feeling uncomfortable. The phone rang and Ding Xiaowei turned a deaf ear. He didn't pick it up until the second time.

He got up and took a look, and unexpectedly found that it was a fucking phone.

Zhan Jiyu has been calling him and texting him for the past two days, but he has not answered a single one. Although he knew that Zhan Jiyu could not be blamed for this, he still felt that Zhou Jinxing would not leave if it weren't for him.

He blew his nose and answered the phone.

"Xiaowei, where are you at work?"

"Hey, Mom, you're not busy, you say."

"Oh, I want to see you and my granddaughter. Isn't it Saturday tomorrow? I will go tonight, and I will be there tomorrow morning."

"Mom, don't come. The train ride takes seven hours. It's too tired. I'm afraid you can't stand it. It's eleven soon. I'll take Lingling home."