Chapter 49

Zhou Jinxing gritted his teeth and said, "You, did you do it on purpose?"

"How do you understand how you want to understand." Ding Xiaowei turned over and sat down on the edge of the chuáng, picked up the pants on the ground and put her back on him, saying, "When I really wanted to fall in love, you didn't give me a chance. Now I Don't want to, don't think that everyone has to get used to you, you can figure it out."

After Ding Xiaowei finished speaking, he felt a lot of tightness in his chest and was a little overwhelmed.

Once again on this chuáng with this person over and over again, many things that I wanted to forget have returned.

He still remembered his heart-piercing taste when Zhou Jinxing suddenly disappeared, and the fear and despair that he thought would never see him again in this life. Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for people to swagger on the TV, with a few words and a single check, to put their relationship aside.

Two clears are two clears. It's not that Ding Xiaowei can't live without him, but why does he leave if he wants to, and come back if he wants to come back? Think of people as stupid. No matter how stupid he is, he can't be like a donkey and let him lead his nose.

If asked if he still has feelings for Zhou Jinxing, he dare not say, nor can he say for sure. But one thing he was certain was that he was uncomfortable, so why would Zhou Jinxing make it better?

Zhou Jinxing's face was ugly and scary, his lips trembled slightly, and he said dumbly: "Ge Ding, I like you, I don't just want to go with you."

Ding Xiaowei's heart trembled, and suddenly felt that he couldn't bear Zhou Jinxing's straightforward expression. He stiffened and couldn't move for a long time, and he didn't dare to look at Zhou Jinxing's face.

Zhou Jinxing looked at Ding Xiaowei's red back, the slightly arched spine and the looming shoulder blades, the broad shoulders and the tight waistline all looked unusually charming. He would never let go of this man.

"You can't accept me now, we still have a long time to spend, Ding Ge, I won't give up."

Ding Xiaowei turned his neck stiffly, glanced at him, and then showed an ugly smile, "Hey, yes, do you like me?"

Zhou Jinxing looked at him silently.

Ding Xiaowei grinned twice, "Xiao Zhou, let me tell you a few words of my heart. You are now in your 30s, and you have experienced more disgusting things, and your courage has become less and less. After my wife ran away with someone, to tell you the truth, love or something was a fart in my eyes. Until you show up... I think I can still have a shit before I'm completely old, but the result is... yours It really scared me. I feel like a stupid. At this age, I can still make myself ashamed and conspicuous because of falling in love. Don't be despised by others. I feel ashamed. I am now, anyway. You asked me to drink chuīchuī with you. I can still play with you, but you let me play with you...the things that have been passed down for thousands of years, I really can't play with them."

Ding Xiaowei thought, in fact, Zhou Jinxing is rare now, and it is not something that should be taken in his heart. Just at the speed of this person's turning face, I can support him today, and I can kick him into the ditch tomorrow. like? Hey, bad luck for anyone who believes.

Zhou Jinxing's skillful tongues are like orchids all his life, and the negotiation table is full of mouths, but he is often blocked by Ding Xiaowei not knowing what to say.

Holding true heart to talk to people, he can't say anything that violates his heart or perfunctory words. He is afraid that if one accidentally makes a mistake, the other party will even block his communication. Facing Ding Xiaowei's words, Zhou Jinxing only felt particularly powerless. Ding Xiaowei's heart was sealed, and he was definitely not able to shake it with a few words. He can only keep getting closer to his heart without stopping, without stopping, and without knowing how long this process will take.

Fortunately, he was ready for the long-term resistance. With Lingling and Yiyi present, he was not afraid that Ding Xiaowei would run away.

Thinking of this, Zhou Jinxing was relieved a lot.

At this time something came outside the door, it should be the child who woke up.

The two looked at the table together, and it was almost noon.

Ding Xiaowei put on his pants, supported Chuáng and wanted to stand up, but he was sore from waist to thigh. He didn't stand up at once, but he grinned uncomfortably.

Zhou Jinxing hurriedly got off Chuáng and pressed his shoulders and said, "You should rest for a while, and I will call you when you are done."

Ding Xiaowei's old face was a little uncontrollable, and he groaned, lay down on the chuáng in a weeping manner, then raised his hand to get the cigarette.

Zhou Jinxing took one step quickly and frowned, "Why are you so addicted to cigarettes now?"

When he used to live with Ding Xiaowei, Ding Xiaowei smoked a stick for a few days, just like eating a piece of candy occasionally. It was good, but I didn't want it. But now, he doesn't even care about his cigarettes.

"I don't want to bet or whoring, or if I don't want to smoke, give it to me."

Zhou Jinxing didn't mean to him.

Ding Xiaowei widened his eyes and looked at him with warning.

Zhou Jinxing put the cigarette in his pocket, "I'll give it to you after eating." After that, he turned and went out.

Although Ding Xiaowei didn't linger, he didn't bother to move. He had a vague premonition that Zhou Jinxing's posture was like a wife entering the house.

He rested on the chuáng for a while, then got up and went out.

The two children were eating peanuts from the dishes around the table. They looked like they were in a game, and they blushed.

Ding Xiaowei walked over and saw Lingling throw away the chopsticks and wanted to grab it directly. Ding Xiaowei yelled, "Lingling!"

The little girl shrank her hands in fright and sat down properly. Yi Yi glanced at him with a small face, but stopped moving.

Ding Xiaowei is quite satisfied with the effect. For children, they must listen to adults to be disciplined.

Zhou Jinxing was quick and swift, and he had already prepared the ingredients in the morning, and in a short while, he made five dishes and one soup with delicious flavors.

The four people ate the meal peacefully around the table, like a family.

When Ding Xiaowei went to work the next day, his walking was not very neat, and the sharp-eyed male colleague could see it and joked around him.

Ding Xiaowei laughed straight along, and still had no face to shake off the matter of his divorce again.

In fact, occasionally someone comes over to cook and exercise after a meal. It doesn't hurt for him. He just lives on his days, and he has made it so for more than 30 years.

When he got off work in the afternoon, Mr. Xiao stopped him.

Since Ding Xiaowei knew his background, he avoided him as much as possible in the company. Mr. Xiao was also self-conscious and no longer called him everywhere. The two said nothing but hello for more than a week.

Ding Xiaowei followed into his office.

Mr. Xiao was as approachable as ever, and after giving him his seat, he poured him a cup of tea.

Ding Xiaowei was a little embarrassed and wanted to stand up frequently.

Mr. Xiao smiled and said: "Do, do, don't be so restrained."

Ding Xiaowei laughed twice and waited for the following.

Mr. Xiao first talked about the company's performance, and then cared about Ding Xiaowei's work. After a long time around, he finally got to the point. The beginning was like this, "Master Xiao Ding, actually I have something. I want to ask you to help. ."