Chapter 47

"Are you still angry?" Zhou Jinxing stood at the bathroom door holding his son, smilingly watching Ding Xiaowei put on his clothes.

Ding Xiaowei put on his clothes and turned around. He wanted to get angry at him, and wanted to push him twice, but looking at the child in his arms, he felt that he could not find a gap.

The white fat boy stood in front of Zhou Jinxing like a shield, making him hesitate to think about everything. After such a hesitation, the best time for the eruption of anger was delayed, and Ding Xiaowei was more at a loss than Zhou Jinxing.

Zhou Jinxing supported the fat boy with his hand, and talked casually with Ding Xiaowei, "It has been only five months, heavier than seven or eight months, and the doctor has warned me to control his appetite."

Ding Xiaowei pointed at his nose "you you you" for a long time, and finally gritted his teeth and shook his sentence, "You are good." He said he was about to walk out of the bathroom.

Zhou Jinxing turned slightly to the side and stood in front of him. He whispered, "Ge Ding, don't be angry, today is a day to be happy." Then he grabbed the child's chubby hand and touched Ding Xiaowei's cheek, "Ge Ding, he like you very much."

Ding Xiaowei frowned and avoided, glanced at the sleepy child in his arms, and thought that he had just peeed on himself, "Where did you see it."

Zhou Jinxing pursed his mouth and smiled: "Sure, you have my taste."

"Fuck you--" Ding Xiaowei felt his face hot. He was so angry that his head was smoked by Zhou Jinxing's series of teasing. He raised his hand and wanted to greet Zhou Jinxing. Zhou Jinxing quickly raised the child to his head. , Smiled at him.

Ding Xiaowei felt a deep sense of powerlessness facing the person in front of him.

He slammed his shoulders and strode out.

"Ge Ding." Zhou Jinxing shouted behind him.

Ding Xiaowei looked back at him.

"The place where you live now has only two bedrooms. It is inconvenient for Yi Yi to go there. She also brought a dog. I will find you another house.

"No need, isn't it me who is the guardian now? I will solve the house problem myself."

"That's the same...Do you need me to find you a nanny? You don't like to eat anything you make."

"It's not necessary. Lingling can eat as well as he can eat. If she doesn't eat, she will be hungry. He will have two meals to see if he eats. Boys can't get used to it.

Zhou Jinxing smiled and said, "Yiyi will grow up healthy and healthy with you."

Ding Xiaowei's remarks were mostly angry, but Zhou Jinxing's response sounded like mocking him, not only ironically: "That's sure, at least he will not grow into a psychopath in the future."

Zhou Jinxing followed his words gently as if coaxing a child, "What you said is."

Ding Xiaowei picked up a stack of papers on the table, "Where is the child, I will take it away now."

"Stay for dinner."

"No, I'll go back and get it myself."

Zhou Jinxing frowned slightly, "Brother Ding, why do you always reject me so much. I have done something sorry for you before, but I have tried my best to compensate you. Now we are all single, and you understand what I mean. , Why can't you give me another chance?"

Ding Xiaowei asked back: "Do you think we two are really suitable for being together? Not to mention anything else, you do not consider others, and do everything with purpose. Can you change it?"