Chapter 16

Ding Xiaowei rushed to the place to take a look, and almost didn't faint.

There was a Rolls-Royce Phantom parked in front of me, not to mention alligator skins, which are more expensive than human skins.

The little brothers Zhan and Yu were red-faced with a short, fat middle-aged man. Fortunately, there were not many people at noon, and the onlookers stood loosely.

Ding Xiaowei endured the urge to leap into the car and lick, and strode over.

He went up and took a few glances at the middle-aged man, and further confirmed that he was definitely not the owner of the car, but probably the driver. If you really knew the car, how could it be possible for Xiao Zhan to pay three thousand.

When Zhan Jiyu saw him coming, he cried out in mourning, "Uncle Ding..."

Ding Xiaowei patted his head severely last time, and cursed: "Your fucking eyes are radar, it's too expensive to pick."

Zhan Jiyu shuddered and asked Ai Ai, "This is really expensive."

The middle-aged man yelled, "Didn't I tell you anymore, stop talking nonsense, get the money quickly."

Ding Xiaowei turned away, approached the man, squinted at him.

The middle-aged man suddenly became a little nervous. He certainly didn't care about Xiao Zhan's jerk-like body, but Ding Xiaowei's big man, who was about 1.8 meters tall, had a strong arm exposed from his arm sleeve. With tight muscles and a rather bad expression on his face, the man subconsciously took a step back.

Ding Xiaowei passed him and walked around the car in a circle, walking very slowly and watching very carefully.

After reading it, he returned to the middle of the two. He pointed at the car and pointed at the middle-aged man, and said cruelly: "You fucking errant, right? Every scratch on the car, his mother is , You dare to say that he did it all?"

This car owner doesn't care much about the car at all. The front and back of the car are scratched. If the money is really paid, it will be taken over. It must have gone into the driver's pocket.

The man said stiffly: "If someone else pays someone else, it has nothing to do with him. If he does, he has to pay."

Zhan Jiyu cursed: "Uncle Ding, this man is fucking shameless, I won't just take a small piece of it."

Ding Xiaowei was so old that no one had seen him before. He glared at Zhan Jiyu and then at the man.

The man's expression was a bit uncomfortable, and his hands made a defensive posture subconsciously.

Ding Xiaowei took out his wallet from his pocket, and drew 500 yuan from it and threw it in front of him, "Everyone takes a step back, you take this money, and forget it."

That person is no longer gān, "Just a few of them, it's all done? You are so beautiful, you can't be called jiāo police."

Ding Xiaowei suddenly grabbed the collar of his neck and pressed the person on the car severely. His arm caught the person's neck, and his face immediately turned into pig liver color.

Ding Xiaowei stared and said, "Isn't it called jiāo policeman? Yes, you call it, by the way, call the owner of the car, let's talk about it."

The man was panicked in his eyes, grabbing his arm and shouting: "Let go... let me go..."

Ding Xiaowei cursed: "You are so fucking poor and crazy, right? You can't get along with a ten-year-old child. Are you shameless? You call your boss, and I want to see if he also lacks these three. Thousand dollars for his mother's funeral."