Chapter 10

Ding Xiaowei dodged awkwardly, "Don't don't, I'm really going back to work."

Zhou Jinxing turned a deaf ear to his ears, bit his chin with his teeth, and went all the way down, leaving a tight kiss on his collarbone. He also put his hand into his pants, and covered his lower body. The wet pubic hair made him feel a little funny.

Ding Xiaowei's body became stiff and his face flushed. He saw that Zhou Jinxing was really interesting. He simply turned away from the guest. He turned over and pressed Zhou Jinxing under his body and kissed him heavily.

He never expected that he could be so bold, as if it were taken for granted. He did not see at all that this was the first time he took the initiative to the same sex when he was awake. Maybe a man is born with the instinct to seek pleasure, and Zhou Jinxing approached again and again, and if he didn't respond a little bit, he would appear to have fallen behind.

Zhou Jinxing seemed to be quite surprised. After a little laugh, he let him crawl on top of him. The two people quarreled with each other, and the air heated up.

Zhou Jinxing shook his waist and hips skillfully, and the important parts of the two of them were rubbing urgently across the cloth, and they all reacted in a short while.

Ding Xiaowei's breathing became stronger and he was a little confused.

Zhou Jinxing took off Ding Xiaowei's loose pajamas with a kiss. Ding Xiaowei was indulged in passion without noticing it. When he felt a chill in his lower body, he was shocked to realize that he was bare buttock.

Zhou Jinxing's hand consciously reached the part where he wanted to conquer in one fell swoop.

Ding Xiaowei shook his body and grabbed Zhou Jinxing's hand. Zhou Jinxing frowned with such force.

Ding Xiaowei was surprised: "You, you..."

He suddenly understood that Zhou Jin was walking in gān.

Although he is not an innocent young virgin, Ding Xiaowei's experience with the same sex is that wireless is close to zero after all. He felt that he was just kissing Zhou Jinxing's mouth and touching the bird. As for going further, he didn't even think about it.

And even if he wants to go further, he is a pure man who doesn't lack anything, he can't let people walk the back door on him.

He suddenly turned pale, supporting Zhou Jinxing's body to get up.

Zhou Jinxing was right now, how could he leave easily, put his arm around his waist, and frowned, "What's wrong."

Ding Xiaowei's old face was blue and purple, "whatever you want."

Zhou Jinxing patrolled his face like glass beads, and said softly, "Don't you want to."

Ding Xiaowei became a little embarrassed, "You are willing to change you."

Zhou Jinaction touched his face with his hand, and it turned out to be affectionate, "If it's you, I would."

Ding Xiaowei was shocked and suddenly felt a little guilty, wondering if he was too stingy. But this seems to involve the dignity of a man fucking, he can't let go no matter what.

Zhou Jinxing sat up on his back with a gentle face, "You don't understand the feelings of the same sex. In fact, there is a lot of difference between men and women. It doesn't matter who is dominant in sexual affairs, as long as two people agree."

Ding Xiaowei was skeptical, "Really?" Ding Xiaowei thought for a while and it made sense. After all, two men and a man and a woman are not the same.