Chapter 39

Ding Xiaowei rushed to the hospital anxiously.

Rong Hua couldn't say anything on the phone, it was completely Liushen Wuzhu. Ding Xiaowei didn't know what was going on, and was about to catch fire on the road in a hurry.

When he arrived at the hospital, when he saw Rong Jia standing there, he really didn't react.

But when he saw Rong Hua and several policemen who kept crying next to him, he realized that perhaps Rong Jia had let others into the hospital.

As soon as Rong Hua saw him, he rushed to grab Ding Xiaowei as if he saw a savior, "Ding Xiaowei, what to do, what to do.

Ding Xiaowei hugged her, "Don't worry, don't worry, let me understand the situation."

He walked towards the policemen.

Looking up close, Rong Jia's clothes were messed up, his face was obviously marked by a fight, and his eyes were empty and godless, as if he had no soul.

"Comrade police, what is going on?"

The policeman glanced at him, "Are you the parent of the child?"

"Yes, I am him, his stepfather.

"Oh, let's come and talk." The policeman took Ding Xiaowei outside and sighed: "You still don't understand the situation, right?"

Ding Xiaowei said anxiously, "I don't understand. You can't say anything at all when you see the child fucking like that. Comrade police, you can tell me what's going on?"

The policeman said: "It wasn't a big deal, it was a fight between the children. But Rong Jia pushed the boy down from the stairs. The boy fell on his spine. He is undergoing an operation and he might be paralyzed."

Ding Xiaowei's brain buzzed and went blank for a moment.

paralysis?  Is a teenage child going to be paralyzed?  How does Rong Jia talk to others?  What will happen to the child?  What will Rong Jia do from now on?

Ding Xiaowei's mind instantly charged with countless thoughts, and every one of them could crush him.

Ding Xiaowei trembled: "Then, when will the operation end?"

"I don't know this too."

"Then, if it is really paralyzed, what will happen to Rong Jia? Will he be sentenced?"

"This is even harder to say. It depends on whether the other parent wants to sue or go private."

Ding Xiaowei felt that his mind was blank, and looked at the toe of the shoe blankly, not knowing what to do.

This accident smashed Ding Xiaowei into Liushen Wuzhu.  He was a good citizen who was fair and law-abiding since he was a child. Even if he was caught in a fight when he was a child, he would enter the teaching office and be twisted by his parents. Like Rong Jia, such a big thing happened all at once.

Whether it is to be sentenced or to be private, it is a huge blow to him and Rong Hua, let alone Rong Jia, who has just begun his life.

He heard the police say, "We have to take the child away first. You can come to the Public Security Bureau to guarantee it. We also need to continue to communicate with the other's parents. Go back and wait for the news."

Ding Xiaowei's legs were weak, and he stood against the wall for a long time before he got up and entered the room.

There were still a few people standing in the room, talking to the police, probably the leaders of the school.