Chapter 52

Ding Xiaowei didn't know how long he slept, and he felt that someone was moving his clothes in a daze.

Mian Qiáng opened his eyes and saw that Jiang Lu's still swollen face appeared in front of him, as if he was covering him with a quilt.

Jiang Lu saw that Ding Xiaowei was looking at her, turning away her face uncomfortably.

She also knows what virtue she is now, if it is not too helpless, she will not let anyone see her now.

Ding Xiaowei was also a little embarrassed and sat up, "Ah, you are awake."

Jiang Lu sniffed, "Xiaowei, thank you for coming."

"Nothing...Is there any discomfort in your body? Don't behave if you have a problem, don't be ashamed, go to the hospital."

Jiang Lu shook her head quickly, "No, I can't go, it's okay, in a few days, just rest and rest."

Ding Xiaowei sighed, "I'll get you something to eat." Ding Xiaowei looked at his watch, and he must be late for work.

He hurriedly got up to make something for Jiang Lu, and he couldn't even take a bite. "I have to go back to work, you, just stay at home, wait for me to come back at night. There is nothing in your house. I'll buy you some food."

Jiang Lu's eyes were slightly red, and she choked up, "Xiaowei, thank you."

"Okay, don't say thank you. I didn't help you for you, but for Lingling." Ding Xiaowei didn't like to look at her guilty expression. He watched too much three years ago and found it particularly boring. It hurts people so much, guilt has a shit.

Ding Xiaowei rushed back to the earliest bus and hurried to work, but he was restless all morning.

During the lunch break, he called Zhou Jinxing and asked if he would take care of the children in the morning.

Zhou Jinxing has always done things safely, and it is naturally impossible to neglect. He asked: "Where did you go last night, and you won't come back overnight."

Ding Xiaowei said impatiently: "I said that my friend has something...well, it's not over, you can go there again today. I may not be able to come back these two days, I will help them take care of them."

Zhou Jinxing was silent over there.

Ding Xiaowei didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly felt a little frustrated. But thinking about Rong Jia's father, he didn't have time to settle accounts with Zhou Jin, so he thought about his guilty conscience.

Zhou Jinxing said solemnly: "Well, then you remember to come back early when you are done."

Ding Xiaowei was relieved that he did not continue to question him.

After he got off work, he hurried to the bus station and ran to Jiang Lu. He bought a lot of medicine and medicine in the supermarket near Jiang Lu's house and hurried to her house.

Jiang Lu didn't seem to move much for a day. Ding Xiaowei entered the house and saw that she was still lying in a daze on the sofa, covered with the blanket he had covered in the morning.

Ding Xiaowei looked at her like this, and looked very worried about those who couldn't think about it on TV.

"Hey, Jiang Lu, are you all right."

Jiang Lu glanced at him, reluctantly smiled, weakly said: "You are here."

"Well, just after get off work, you want something to eat."

"You used to...you can eat potatoes and cabbage."

Ding Xiaowei nodded, "Okay, that's it."

After the two of them had eaten, Ding Xiaowei packed up the dishes, Jiang Lu asked endlessly, "I heard you left with her."