Chapter 43

Ding Xiaowei couldn't wait to stare at Zhou Zongxian for two holes to come out, he couldn't get out of it, and gān sat on a chair with a sharp butt. He wanted to see what this group of people could do to him.

Staring at the group of bodyguards, Ding Xiaowei's cell phone rang. He picked it up and saw that it was Zhou Jinxing. He pressed the call button and shouted, "You fucking come back quickly, as long as you have a relationship with you, I You must be unlucky!"

Zhou Jinxing smiled wryly: "Ding Ge, I'm sorry, I didn't expect this to happen."

"There are too many things you can't think of, so you can't stay away from me and let me be quiet?"

Zhou Jinxing said solemnly: "I'm at the airport now, you will see me tonight. Don't worry, don't talk nonsense no matter what they ask. Ding Ge, don't worry, they won't embarrass you."

Ding Xiaowei gritted his teeth and said: "I'll wait for you to come back and we will settle the accounts."

Zhou Jinxing smiled softly, "Brother Ding, please call my aunt now."

"You won't beat her yourself?"

"Through your mobile phone, it is more convincing."

Ding Xiaowei couldn't understand his messy thoughts, so he gave the call to the aunt.

The aunt frowned and answered the phone, "Hey, please do."

"...You are irrational. We promised to let you wear Yi Yi temporarily, but we didn't agree to let you give Yi Yi to a stranger."

"...What do you mean?" Auntie's face became quite ugly, "You, you come back first, I want to talk to you in person."

After hanging up the phone, the aunt gave Ding Xiaowei a deep look.

Ding Xiaowei also raised his eyebrows to look at her.

The aunt said: "Mr. Ding, please lead me down now, I will take Yi Yi back first."

Ding Xiaowei frowned and hesitated.

"Yi Yi is from our Zhou family. No matter who I trust to him, I have the right to take over."

Ding Xiaowei felt that what he said was reasonable, what happened to him here.

Ding Xiaowei stood up, "Let's go."

He took his aunt and some bodyguards back to Xiao Zhan's house, and picked up his daughter and uncle Yi Yi.

Xiao Zhan pretended not to care and asked Ding Xiaowei: "How is the grandson?"

Ding Xiaowei didn't intend to tell him that Zhou Zongxian had taken the matter to him. If he was guilty, no one could explain it clearly. He said, "It's nothing serious, it's just that there are many circles of gauze around your head. You are really the same. , Can you change your temperament."

Zhan Jiyu turned his face aside, "Who told him to beat you."

Ding Xiaowei didn't know what to say except sighed. He sometimes thinks that this little Zhan looks a lot like Rong Jia, always a child.

Rong Jia pushed his classmate downstairs only because of trivial things. It was purely to talk about the loyalty of the buddy, and he had to help others to get ahead, and he got into trouble.

When he was at the age of Rong Jia and Zhan Jiyu, he had a lot of wrongdoings. He stole the broom in the classroom and fought with others, and he felt that he was very powerful. Fortunately, God loves him so much, he has never caused any irreversible disaster. He was older than Xiao Zhan and Rong Jia combined, and Rong Jia couldn't help, and he felt uncomfortable. As for Xiao Zhan, as long as he can only do what he can, he really wants to help. Although he thinks Xiao Zhan's life is too disturbing, he still can't help worrying about it.