Somebody Out There

PROLOGUE:

El Damien Mirinda is a girl who's always left behind. Her existence wasn't special but she always get the attention whenever her schoolmates bullied her.

She feel that she's alone. She's used to feel the emptiness and loneliness inside her. But no matter how long she's been experiencing all these things in her life, she's still wishing for somebody out there who'll be there for her anytime. Who will listen and talk to her. Someone who will understand her. Who will care for her and somebody who will make her feel that she's not alone. She's wishing for somebody out there who will stay at her side until the end.

But for her, it won't happen because she's different from others. She had a bad background. She suffered in bullying because of her mother's doing. People are mad at her even she didn't do anything. People hated her and they throw harsh words towards her.

Suddenly, a mysterious guy will approached her. That guy will keep on bugging her, he's always showing around for her. He will do anything for her. Unexpectedly, that guy will be her somebody out there.

They will be happy. She'll be happy with his company. She'll feel that she's not all alone. He'll teach her to be strong, be brave, to believe on herself and to not be bothered on what other people think about her. He'll teach her to fight for her rights.

But things isn't always feel like you're in cloud nine. Everything falls. Some things went wrong.

Is she brave enough to handle the truth? Will she remain strong despite of all the revelation? Can she applied all the things that he learned from him?

On the other side, will they be happy until the end? Will they be together until the end? Or one's end will make them apart?

---

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, songs, events and incidents are products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

---

Note: This story is under editing and revision. You'll encounter a lot of errors ahead. I'm hoping for your consideration. Thank you.

Thank you for reading my works and thank you for voting. It is highly appreciated. ♥

The photo that are being used are not mine. Credits to the rightful owner of the picture.

Happy reading everyone. ♥

Date started: August 16, 2020
Date finished: September 14, 2020