El's Sticky Notes

> Is there somebody out there that can listen to me? I just want to seek comfort from you because I'm tired comforting myself.

>Is there somebody out there that can share table with me in the canteen? I just want to experience that I'm not eating alone. I'm tired of being alone. I want to talk random stuff with you. That will be interesting, I guess.

> Is there somebody out there that can give me white flowers? I love white flowers, it look so pure. It also makes me calm. So if it came from you, I will appreciate it with all of my heart.

> Is there somebody out there that can help me carrying my things? It feels that you are willing to help me carrying the burden in my life. Is it impossible? No! I believe that everything is possible. Don't bash me, I said ‘I believe’ so I'm only referring to myself.

> Is there somebody out there that can hug me tight? I just want to feel secure. I want to let you know the pain that I feel. I want him to give sympathy on me. Yes, sympathy is enough because I'm contented with it.  Being there for me is enough, hugging me is too much but well appreciated.

> Is there somebody out there that can hold my hand tight? I want to feel protected because no one do that for me. I'm the only one who protect myself and the barrier that I made is slowly breaking and falling into pieces. How can order to protect myself, if I am slowly dying inside? 

> Is there somebody out there that can join me watching the sunset? I want to watch the sunset with you because it always give me hope. Like you being there for me, you also give me hope. It makes me believe that I should always look forward because there is a bright tomorrow.

> Is there somebody out there that can wipe my tears? I want that someone to do that for me because I'm tired wiping my own tears. I will let it flow all over my face than wiping it. When that someone did it for me, it feels I'm important and special. I want to feel that someone give importance to me.

> Is there somebody out there that can talk to me in the middle of the night while looking at the dark sky? I want to talk with you and let the stars and sky watch us. I want them to see that I'm not all alone.

> Is there somebody out there that can send messages on me. Asking what had happen on me on that day. I just want to feel that someone is worried about me. That someone is interested on how my day started and ended. It feel so great that somebody is willing to talk to me.

> Is there somebody out there that can sing a song for me? I want someone who will sing for me even her/his voice is not good. Because it is an effort for me and I will appreciate it. I'm a music lover and it saves me from sadness.

> Is there somebody out there that can fight for me? I need you to fight for me because I can't fight for myself. I want someone to fight for me when I can't fight for myself. Who can be my bulletproof against on the words they throw at me.

I'm struggling on what I should do in my life, I'm still fighting to continue this life. So how I am supposed to fight for myself in the eyes of judgmental people if me, myself are in the deepest sorrow.

Lastly...

> Is there somebody out there that can stay at my side until the end? I just want to feel that I'm not alone battling to my life that are full of misery and grief. I want us to walk and run on our path and journey together. That despite of circumstances, I can still smile because you were with me.

I need somebody out there that I can share my problem with. That can help me to cope up with my anxieties before I get drown in sadness and got stuck in abyss. I need somebody out there that can help me before I lose hope in this life, before I stop believing that there is something better that will going to happen. Because I'm living in pain, anger and grief. I need somebody out there that will give me strength because I really don't want to give up.

I'm not being dramatic because what I've said is true. I know it's impossible to have that somebody out there but I'm still hoping..

If you accidentally read this. Can you be that somebody out there that I'm asking for?

- El Damien Mirinda