Kuro & Bokuto

Selina's fling#2

Hey I heard that ur smart

Y/ndaqueen

Oh my am I really that famous

Drum rolls please

Here is your queen

Bow down peasants🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Selina's fling #2

Well anyways I also heard that you do kines

Can I borrow ur notes for the upcoming test

Y/ndaqueen

Oy oy

Tryna cheat r we

That'll be 100 yen a page

Selina's fling #2

Sweet

I've got practice now so is it cool u come to me

In G1 court 3

Y/ndaqueen

Cool I'll drop by soonish gtg

Don't forget to pay

I began to make my way into my first and only lecture of the day, Ph D coding theory. I take out my laptop and plug in my USB for coding and bring up what my next victims will be.

The lecturer drone on in the background as I hack many of the servers in 50- meter vicinity of me. I don't steal but rather fuck with people while still managing to take down notes for class.

WIZZKID_*

Click this link below to be redirected to student discount store

Hoothoot69

...

WTF

WHAT THE HELL

MY EYES

U SINNED ME

WIZZKID_*

Hoot hoot motherfucker

Like wat ya c

Hoothoot69

YOU NEED TO GO TO CHURCH

WIZZKID_*

Boi ever heard of chillin out

Pfft virgin

Never seen titties before

Hoothoot69

I AM NOT A VIRGIN

I AM CHILL WHO ARE U ANYWAY?????????

WIZZKID_*

Bruh ur caps is on

Chill

Bet ya a middle schooler that's still figuring out why his pp is stiff

Hoothoot69

OH

Wait better now

I'm actually 20

And I know what boobs look like

WIZZKID_*

From porn

Stop clowning around and get laid already

Hoothoot69

I have and I will

Seen 03:59pm

Class ended and so did my adventures on the internet with my newfound friends. I grab my shit and place it back into my bag before making my way outta here. Before going to the gym to hand in my notes I go to the closet café for a top up.

The gym stinks, this is why I don't work out inside anymore, bleurgh BO. Not only that but tall ass fucking dudes playing a ball sport, yeah nah fam not for me. But the notes and the money, urgh fine. I walk alongside the court and the bleachers when I feel the wave of incoming, side stepping away from the canon that was about to puncture me otherwise.

"OI WATCH IT." I glare at the bastard trying to end me already. The direction the ball came from was a two-toned golden eyed man, and it's none other than the wet wipe that I was just talking to. Bokuto Koutarou, I make it a habit to hack everyone's contact details when I message people.

"Yo, Y/n-san, over here." I look up the rooster head or Kuro the one that called me here in the first place. I walk towards him obviously catching the attention of many others here as well.

"I brought my whole folder, remember 1 page = 100 yen." I take my folder out and hand it to the black-haired rooster, I look up to the boys still playing volleyball and can't help but nit-pick at the flaws.

So predictable.

What a lame cross shot I'm surprised that no one is getting it. I drop my backpack off close to Kuro whose busy copying my notes and watch as the set is thrown up. The second he makes a spike I'm already there perfectly receiving it all thanks to math.

The ball bounces back onto their side of the court as my forearms sting like a bitch from just receiving that shit head on. I look up at the excited spiker and now I get his username, he sure as does look like an owl.

"HEY HEY HEY, THAT WAS AMAZING." He waves his arms about like a four year, I click my tongue before walking away to Kuro.

"That was lame."

Kuro looks up at me if I was saying something barbaric while I felt a tap on my shoulder, I look over to see my senpai.

"Touya-senpai, so you finally made it as a coach then?" I bear hug the coach after all it's been 4 years since I last saw this fucker.

"Yep, I was just wondering what you're doing here? I thought you gave up on the sport." I nodded while gesturing to my friend when suddenly I felt the presence of certain someone's.

"Yeah, I'm actually here for this squirt, how's Sayaka?" He nods along while I try to not look at ratatat and friends.

"Me and her broke up, but I managed to somehow get a job here so, win-win I guess." I slouch from that knowledge, him and Sayaka were goals so hearing that is like watching my favourite character die (again).

"Oh well, at least we can catch up now." I pat his shoulder.

"What's happening?" Kuro purred into my ear rather than shivering away I just give him the 'wtf do you want' look.

"Give me my money." I laid out my palm for him to cough up the moola. He does and I go back to my bag to retrieve my notes.

"See you at the party boys, it was nice seeing you Touya-senpai lets catch up sometime." I say while walking off the court and AWAY from the boys not wanting to get them the hint that I've been fucking with them all this time.

~*~

This has been edited - 18/01/2021

this fanfic won't be that long like my other ones but it's still fun to write, got some chapters coming up that will be somewhat saucy and funny. Anyway thank you for the comments and the votes you guys are the best, love ya <3