Trap la bitch

WIZZKID_*

If you want this nightmare to end then meet me here

Location: XXXXX at noon today

Unknown-user

What and get jumped no thank you

WIZZKID_*

Bruh 😁

I just want to talk

Face to face

Unknown-user

Idk

WIZZKID_*

What you got to lose

welp maybe you've already lost 😂

Let's settle things once and for all like real Mem

Unknown-user

...

Fine might as well meet the person whose been harassing me all this time

WIZZKID_*

Good

I'll c u there

~Time skip~

Waiting in the technology hallway as the dim light flickers in and out of existence, I chose this spot as it's not only hidden but no one really uses this hallway as its far from most of the other rooms on campus.

Hiding in one of the many corners brings back an unsettling feeling, my gut is already telling me something bad's about to happen, like when Suna found out about me. Shivering from the thought I check my surroundings breathing a sigh of relief when I see no one of the sorts around.

Checking the time once again I fail to hear the light footsteps of someone coming by, thinking that it's the person I swing around the corner with a sly smile coating my face, shock runs cold down my spine. Someone unexpected somehow chose the wrong time and place to take a afternoon stroll.

"Osamu?" The grey haired twat looks up from his phone slightly startled to say the least that I'm here, could he be, no no no. What am I thinking? I already know who the person is.

"Y/n-san, what yer doing 'ere?"  He says placing his phone in his back pocket of his black jeans.

"..."

I get interrupted by another set of hurried steps and eventually the actual guy that I've been waiting for stands just a feet away from me. Mouth agape, hair frazzled, jacket hanging loosely from his arms as his bag strap loosely falls from his shoulder.

"Which one of you is this WIIZKID then?" Paralysed from the neck down, I crain my eyes to the shock face of Osamu, he in turn raises his eyebrows turning his head so fast that I'm afraid it might spin off. Staring into his grey eyes unable to sputter any sound from my dry lips.

No, no, no, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

He's not meant to find out like this, no one is.

Slowly raising my hand up and taking a deep breath in trying to regain my composure.

"That would be me, I suggest for your own sake to never try to contact Selina again or all hell will reign down upon you." Walking towards him, eyes widening after finally realizing who's he's talking to. I make my way to a stop my lips just short from his ear.

"Threaten my friends again and expect to have no social life from day dot, oh and one thing no one likes a stalker." Smirking evilly as  I stand back up at his quivering lips before turning on my heel to my other matter at hand.

"Osamu, we need to talk-"

A hand no a fist comes barreling straight towards me from the corner of my provisual vision. Until it doesn't. Looking up from my trembling form I see a rather curious look on Osamu, anger befolds his face gripping tightly onto the fist in his hand, clutching tightly onto his shirt I turn to see a rather shocked and scared man with his weakening arm failing to push past Osamu's strength.

"Did yer parents never teach yer right, never hit a girl even when she rejects yer.  A lowly scumbag like yer should know that much. Go before I do something I'll regret." A harsh tone laces into his deadpanned voice, slightly shook from it the terrified man runs off fleeing from the area.

Sighing in relief until I fully grasp the situation, Osamu knows, I nearly got hit, Osamu protected me, I'm still holding onto him for dear life. Quickly regaining myself I push myself off from him.

"And I thought yer were going to confess to me, let's have that chat shall we?"

~*~

OOOOoooooOOOO