3-inch Dick

Somewhere in the flow of things me and Selina got separated in the mix of rowdy ass bitches and hormonal boys, I don't really care as I'm living the best live.

Halfway to stripping fully my busty ass can finally ventilate my upper body while I jump up and down, punch juices sloshing away out of my cup every time I land. Until my ass cheeks collides with another.

Hmmm, I know that flat ass dick anywhere the pinkie has returned and I must skedaddle before he gets me, too bad I ain't special enough for shit to go my way. Damn I so thought with my track record that I could outrun the son of a bitch.

I look up from the hand that's preventing the greatest escape known to man and in this dim light I can actually say he still doesn't compare to the volleyball boys. Like he looks so gentle and motherly but damn is that so wrong in every other sense, the fucker is clingy. Exhibit A, he's literally latched onto my wrist.

"Makoto w-what a lovely surprise did Satan get enough of your ass or something or let me guess Haru still rejecting you?" I shake my wrist hoping for a miracle.

"Still the jokester as ever, Y/n-san." He feigns ignorance and chuckles taking his other hand and slithering it around my fluffy waist. "It's been a while, why don't we do some catching up?" he brings me closer to his face I revolt backwards and slide my face away from him.

A guy, around 6'2, with dark curly locks idles near me. I muster up my strength soured by the alcohol and push from his chest and away from him, the sudden act makes him release me. I stumble backwards into this tall, dark, and handsome dude.

Makoto reaches for me, nah mate I don't want you anywhere near me thanks. I tap the shoulder of the guy; he turns his head. I lock lips with him, while side eyeing Makoto to fuck off. The guy is so surprised his mouth is hanging open for me to do wonders for him.

Once I feel like he's gone I release the tasty motherfucker that I just snogged, the face is not what I was expecting, disgust. His friend with next to no eyebrows has his jaw smashing the floor.

"Thanks buddy I just took your kissing virginity." I say before moving AWAY from anywhere Makoto could be.

Minutes before the kiss

Disgusting, why do I have to be dragged to places like this? Actually, it's even a miracle that I'm even here, it's Atsumu-sans fault for bringing me here, talking nonsense again.

Gross I want to leave already, Komori comes back with drinks, unwillingly I remove my mask.

"Is it clean?" I stare at the beer bottle that still got the cap on.

"Of course, look still untouched, no one's contaminated it." He shoves the drink into my gloved hand, when all of a sudden, a force pushes me forwards.

I turn around when I feel a tap and this bunny girl of a disgusting germ latches her lips onto me. The lights go dark as my body runs cold, what's happening to me?

Wait. What is that?!!

Another foreign muscle slithers into my mouth licking and flicking against my gums, teeth and my own tongue. Bile rises but before I puke my guts out, she detaches. Narrowing my eyes at her, clenching my fists.

"Thanks buddy I just took your kissing virginity." She says before walking off, I bring my hand to my mouth and run to the bathroom, Komori with me on my tail.

*BLARGH*

Taking a clean still in the packet toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth twice for save measures. Komori still speechless on what just happened gets my mask and mints ready.

There is no way in hell am I staying at this party any longer than I have done.

~*~

This has been edited - 18/01/2021

Aye is that Sakusa at a party, just bringing in some extras for the love-octangle about to happen.