Dettol boi

I sigh.

Ah self-hygiene is always important but when buying for someone who is a clean freak and knows their stuff, I'm completely and utterly fucked.

Welp might as well go full out, now if this were for a normal person, I wouldn't give two shits but only because he has this Germaphobia am I doing this for him.

Dettol it is, multi-use mouthwash-whitening, gum protection and plague resistance, some nice smelling hand wash, hand cream and obviously some hand gel, the best of the best.

Happy with my purchase, I head home and begin to wrap my gift basket.

Next day

I make my way over to the sports department, everyone looking at me weirdly as I make my way over to the gym, court 3, the college team have just finished practice.

I'm looking for a somewhat 6'2, black curly haired well-built guy, I scan the area when my eyes hit jackpot, damn this guy is killer. He can rearrange my guts if he wants.

"Hey, you, are you Sakusa?" he turns around, and low and behold he recognizes me.

"You-"

"Hey, Y/n-san whatcha doing here?" I glance at Touya-senpai but keep my posture directed at Sakusa.

"Here, this is an apology for me locking lips with you." I offer the gift basket to him, but he makes no moves to grab it.

"HEY HEY HEY, Sakusa whose this-Oh you're that girl that-"

I turn to the loud booming voice and it's Bokuto, simply great now they're all going to swarm over to me.

"It's got antibac and shit, take it or give it away. Anyways." I look around for a certain dude when I see him up on the bleachers, I smile and so does he.

"Eh, Akaashi, you know her?"

"Y/n-san let's do some catching up soon, I want to ask you something?" Touya-senpai ask interjecting the ongoing conversation as Akaashi makes his way over.

"Yeah sure. You ready?" he nods, I take one final look at Sakusa who finally took the basket before making my way out with Akaashi.

------------------------------------~*~-------------------------------

Sakusa looks down at the gift basket and is honestly shook from what just happened, has no girl in his life gifted him something like this after one sloppy snog at a party. He just thought of Y/n as another germ, but the way she acted so mature and respected his phobia, he couldn't help but...fall.

"Eh, Akaashi's got a date with such a pretty girl as well, TSUM TSUM ISN'T SHE THE GIRL THAT YOU SLEPT WITH?" Bokuto shouted across the court to where the blond setter resides.

"Eh, uh, ye-AH." He rubs the back of his head slightly embarrassed. If no one knew any better they just thought he was flustered but oh no the truth is that Y/n and him never even happened. But thankfully no one knows as the hole he digs gets bigger and deeper.

"Alright boy's you can go now, you did great." Touya added clapping his hands, the boys grabbed their stuff and headed towards the changing rooms.

~*~

This has been edited - 22/04/21

Ayo someones catching feels