~Akaashi Route~

It's been a while since me and Akaashi have had some alone time, we're both busy with work and so have no time for ourselves or each other. When applying for my business I never really took into consideration that it would literally eat up most of my day.

After dating for a longtime me and Akaashi decided if we really wanted this to work we should live together to be able to have anytime for each other. So like for now cuddling up next to him whilst an old movie plays in the background is one of my saving graces of sludging through work.

Tired yes but today I just feel different and I think Akaashi can sense that also.

His grip around me loosens as I look into his gunmetal blue eyes with only the small twinkling of the fairy lights and the white glow off the TV to emphasize his beautiful face.

"Tell me what's up?" He caresses my cheek as I look from his lips to his eyes and focusing on his gentle touches.

I'm want you to fuck me.

So badly that I can't walk.

Put your hands around my neck like my new necklace.

Grind into me like a cum dumpster truck.

Mark me and bite me like a mut in heat.

"I just miss you." Wow that really conveyed it. I'm such a motherfucking idiot, it's not like he's psychic.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Shivers trickle down my spine as something inside him shifts, I see it in his eyes.

Man he's got me.

"You want me to say it?" 

He nods hand still firmly caressing my cheek but now I'm thinking it's to keep me in place.

"I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me. Like. The. Little. Cum slut. I. Am." Inching closer to him as if I just did not make the boldest statement of my life towards a man who looks soft but in reality is fucking Daddy.

He pushes me head first into the bed sheets my insides growing hot and moist by the second as he leans close to my side.

"Then I won't be needing any restraint when I'm fucking you, slut." Moaning as he forcefully pulls up my ass into the air, some rustling and movement behind me is made. Unbeknownst to me however Akaashi was only stripping himself and readying the aphrodisiac infused lube.

It was only when my fluffy shorts were stripped from my ass and legs did I feel the cold liquid drip down from my asshole to all the way towards my already dripping pussy. The cold sensations and the instant tingles alone set me off into a frenzy, it's all because it's been weeks since the last fucking that I'm this sensitive. Even the simple rubbing of my heel on there makes me want to cum, and since we've moved in I chucked out all my toys thinking we'd be doing it like rabbits how optimistic I was.

God this is embarrassing.

"Haha, don't wuss out on me now. My dick will be breaking walls tonight, darling~" Fuck that's hot, flustered I look over as far as I can to see Akaashi stationary around my exposed vagina.

"Oh my god, just fuck me already."

Flinching instantly as he shoves in his long setter fingers, rough from many days as being a volleyball player. He curves them as if he's trying to scoop out the very juices for his own smoothies, the pressure and recoiling of them hit the right spots. Biting my lip in anticipation as he continues to add more fingers to the point I think that there's three?!

"Ahhh~Haaa~fuck meee~"Gripping and fisting the sheets as I rub my face alongside them breathing in his intoxicating cologne, he always smells so nice. I even put his cologne on my clothes when I'm really needy that's only when he's on a trip and I'm having one of those days but now smelling it just increases the errotica.

"Haha, don't go getting off yourself now." He says as he stops, flipping me over onto my back forcing me to look at him, red faced and weak down under. Frustrated that he stopped right before the climax everything starts to feel like a downhill journey from there but why am I thinking of that now when- Holy shit his dick.

Only now just realizing his dick is out and hard as can be dripping with I'm guessing the lube, Akaashi looks down pumping his fist up and down onto his girthy dick before looking up and making sure as I watch him engulf the very fingers that were inside me seconds ago.

I think I just came.

Kneeling before me as I let this man have his way with me completely and utterly at his mercy even when he dips in raw I may add inside my already sensitive pulsing pussy, shivering I grab onto him. He only allows me to even graze the edges of his arm that now hooks around my waist.

Moaning and gasping as I feel him, Akaashi has never had a big dick but I've always marveloured at the fact at how girthy it is and even still he manages to make me cum at least 4 times.

He only starts thrusting like a maniac when he positions me more so that I can now actually see his very own penis enter into me,  have to hold onto my own legs spreading them as far as I can allowing full entrance fee of me.

The sloppy noises, and the mixture of our groans and induced happiness when he really does fuck me like some cum slut found on the streets. Or when he dips out to splurt it out all over my face.

Panting.

Dripping down the side of my thigh.

Pools of painted white decorating my face like my new brand of makeup.

And a hungry man now tearing open the silver packet like some crazed beast.

~*~

Shit Smut but I felt like the endings were lacking plus Akaashi is forever a top in my eyes