End - AUTHOR'S NOTE

To be honest I literally made this for the lols, I was reading some chat fics and finding them really funny that I couldn't help myself but to make my own. Some of them seemed a little samey and I didn't want that so I went with the University AU theme as I also wanted to make a UNI AU for a while now.

I never knew it was going to blow up this much and have this much attention, honestly you guys crack me up. I try to reply to most of you but sometimes legends don't need a response.

But I kinda think it's also the cover that's what made you be attracted to this, and you really wanna know this actually did start out as an Inarizaki x reader ff but when writing it ideas started flowing and so I didn't wanna change the cover plus it took such a long time to make.

I also originally intended for Sakusa to end up with the reader, but then I created my Respect book and felt like I'd be simping too much for the germy boy so I ended up with the multiple endings.

I'll make this short and sweet but this probably won't be the last of any chatfic, I really did enjoy making it and hope to make another one in the future for now pls if you want enjoy my other books that I have. 

Thank you for reading and please enjoy my other books if you have yet to read them xoxo

Check out my Instagram page to be the first to find out on new updates and possible new books coming out. Insta: letscryabout___

Crocs gucci (Inarizaki x reader)

My best friend is a stalker (Haikyuu x reader) 

Respect (Sakusa x reader) 

✔That pervy manager (Ushijima x reader) - This is completed 

Bubbly girl and the cow (Ushijima x OC) 

The clown of the court (Sakusa x OC) 

Alphabet  (Haikyuu x Reader)

The unsolved case of Y/n L/n  (Haikyuu x reader)