~Bokuto Route~

It has been some few months since I've moved back here, and a lot has gone down to say the least, firstly would be that Bokuto actually grew some and asked me out on a date. Man what the fuck was I so concerned about during college, this guy literally gives no shit about it, actually I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember.

A large rough hand encases my little one jogging me out of my lingering thoughts of the past, Bokuto looks down with a small smile, who knew the hyperactive volleyball idiot  could actually slow down. I think he's doing it to be considerate but I enjoy all sides of him but this is nice as an unofficial couple that is. I'm wondering what we're doing today since he did plan it, and for once he's keeping a secret from me, guilt tripping hasn't worked.

He can be stubborn when he wants to be, that I have learnt the hard way.

"So where are we going? Pwease tell meeee." Whining like a child hoping that would crack him but all I get is his sunshine smile, squinting my eyes at him watching as he parks the car near a park.

"Come on, we have somewhere to be." He gets out, pouting as I reach for the door handle only for him to open my side of the door. Skeptically I get out eyeing him up and down.

He instantly grabs my hand in his large one. From his dress he's not going out for dinner nor to the court, I can't imagine him spiking in navy blue jeans and in a bright yellow hoodie. He looks like he's about to have fun today and the only thing I know about today was not to wear heels or something that would ruin the day. He of course didn't tell me this good old Akaashi pulled through, he not even telling me what today is about.

We stop just outside the giant globe of Universal Studios Japan, jaw dropping I feel his hand tightly grab mine. My eyes trail from the globe to his golden eyes back to the globe back to him.

"Do you like it?" His face holds worry while mine is still processing the surprise. Oh my god, I think ...I think I'm going to marry this man!!!

"Do I like it? I LOVE IT." Squealing I jump into his arms, he spins me around and around like a merry go round as his loud laughter draws attention towards us.

"HEY HEY HEY. Let's have an amazing date!!!" He shouts to the world charging head first into the entrance.

The starry sky soon filtered into the day, as the fun date was filled with laughter and surprises all around, Bokuto managed to keep all of this from me the entire week. Timbers officially shivered as this just shows how good of man he can really be, not the lying part but the organizing and the whole surprise.

Looking at him now as we both watch the stars in awe, they're different from Tokyo, much more clearer and prettier in my opinion. His cheeks rosy and a bright smile donning his face, what a cutie.

"Y/n." He turns to me with a wry smile, his brightness dimming as his large hands encase my own.

"I know I can be a be a bit slow when it comes to these things but thanks to you, you have shown me all kinds of happiness that I didn't even know existed. I wish now all my days continue on to be like this, Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"  His hands tighten and shake around mine, I look up from them to his concerned one.

Smiling I move forwards, I would cup his face if he still didn't restrain me from them.

"Of course you big Oath." Before pecking his lips softly smiling wildly into his lips.

~*~

Sorry about there not being much Bokuto content, I hope this suffices the ache that I didn't itch.