Three musketeers

Mid-afternoon, the last of the sun's rays shine through the library windows as me, Suna and Osamu all type away our last's assignments of the semester. Suna for some reason has stopped making me do his work when Osamu found out, it must be the embarrassment to find out that your best friend now knows what you've been doing.

"Osamu, I've got a question. How come you took it so well?" I say looking up from my PhD Code theory assignment. Osamu's grey eyes glaze other mine, boredom patrols them.

"I'm not like Suna using it for my own benefit nor am I like my brother. He's also the reasoning why I took it so well, I think we both know that Tsumu should never find out about-"

"What shouldn't I find out about, hmm Samu?" We all freeze, slowly creaking our eyes to the space between me and Osamu on this round table. There stands the devil incarnate, the one so hell bent on murdering me if he finds out about my true identity.

"None of your business that's what." Osamu scoffs deadpanning at his brother while me and Suna both sweatdrop at how calm he can be in this situation. I take a glance at Atsumus face which clearly tells that he's not buying it but knows that his brother won't help him. Coming to this conclusion his golden eyes turn from his brothers to mine, widening in shock and fear of the truth spillage that might pour out of my mouth.

That is until my pudding head of a best friend comes in and snatches the spot next to me cutting off Atsumu from the table. A trail of hurt passes over his face as Kenma pulls out his very own laptop turning to me unknowingly ignoring the presense of the piss head.

"Fine! I'll find out one way or another, Samu Suna I'll see you at practice." He pouts before taking his bag and walking off like a toddler.

"Kenma I love you by the way." Taking my pudding head into a hug shocking the saud male into physical shock as I quickly the organs from his being before unleashing him again.

"Y-you didn't have to do that..." He whispers at an inaudible sound but I somehow managed to hear anyway, smiling happily I gladly give pointers on his Computer science work.

"So, does Kenma know?" Both Suna and Osamu say as we walk down the hall returning to class.

"Yeah, did you forget that I went to the same school as him?" Smirking as I exhale, both of the boths exchange looks behind my back as we near the sports science building.

"So does that mean he's known this whole time, since the party?" They ask again, sighing I stop and turn around, hands on hips.

"Right, unlike the both of you, I told Kenma when I was first starting out, he helped me. Plus I doubt that he cares to be honest. Anyway what are we going to do about Atsumu and the others?" Suna scoffs looking away.

"That's obviously a you problem, me and Osamu have nothing to do with this." He takes some steps forward before realizing that his friend is not coming with.

"Suna. It's as much as our problem as it's hers. You know what Tsumu will do to her if he finds out." Both boy's stared into each others eyes as if a mental battle was being taken place, left in the loop I am left watching the two before hearing Suna sigh.

"Fine, but you're brother can be pretty persistent. We'll be needing a reward at the end of this." They both turn to me, sweat dropping at this, I give a half smile with a brow twitch. What?! like hell I'm giving you something.

"S-sure."

~*~

Omfg 6 chapters until the end