Off to see the WiZard

Seconds is all it took for me and Akaashi to find peace in this little cute cafe that we just wandered around and found.

Honestly it feels nice, he is nice. We talk about life, our hobbies, everything just feels...nice.
Until it wasn't.

Atsumu, Bokuto and Sakusa all stroll into the cafe and create chaos. I frown when they make their way over to us.

I frown more when Atsumu places himself next to me while Bokuto is next to Akaashi and then Sakusa is at the head of the table, furthest away from everyone else. I hadn't forgotten what Atsumu did, in fact I seriously doubt that we ever slept together in the first place. I know why I kissed Sakusa and Bokuto was just plain old innocent towards me, maybe slightly cocky but from the talks and WIZZKID messages he seems okay. But Atsumu is a whole other new low.

"HEY HEY HEY, Akaashi you never said you were on a pretty date with Y/n-san, I guess that family dinner must have worked out fine in the end." Bokuto yells causing heads to turn in our direction.

"Bokuto please calm down, people are staring. And yes it did but I guess it was cut short." His snarky attitude blends well with his honesty, I'm pretty sure that Bokuto didn't get that he wasn't wanted here.

He turns to me, or rather in between me and Atsumu, narrows his eyes before making an "Ah." sound. 

"Tsum tsum is she the one that you slept with?" Wow this dude is DIRECT. I watch Akaashi as his eyes slightly widen from me to Atsumu. Was he at the party to be honest I don't remember much but all the exciting stuff tends to stick with me, not including the allegedly me sleeping with Atsumu.

I scoff.

"Oh that- Yeah that didn't happen." The three look at me, Atsumu sweat drops. "There's only two possible reasons for me not to remember sleeping with you, 1) You have a shrimp dick so shriveled up inside you that it couldn't even poke me in the right spot let alone make me feel good, 2) Or that it never happened. Plus my gut feeling is you took advantage of the situation in rather disagreeing when I asked if we slept together to agreeing." I pick up my coffee sipping it whilst I wait for the reactions, Bokuto's was by far the best delayed one yet.

"BWAHAHAHAHA, Tsum tsum is that right? Why did you lie?"

"There's only one reason why a guy lies about having sex with a pretty girl." Sakusa removes his mask to also sip his milk tea, honestly I wasn't expecting him to say that. Me and Akaashi eye everyone up, I just roll my eyes wanting all this to end already. We laugh it off and get the bill before walking out, the three boys were up in front whilst me and Akaashi purposely slowed down behind.

"Sorry that our date was cut short, but I'm always up for another sometime soon." I whisper to him, he nods with a cute small smile gracing his lips.

"Oh another date, you do bless me well. Maybe next next time just the two of us." He adds with a bit of cheekiness in his voice, that was hot.

"Of course kind sir, we shall have another date, minus the three nitwits." I smile before we both erupt into a fit of laughter.

The boys turned around at us joking along with us, Atsumu didn't dare speak to me after what happened in the cafe so we balantanly ignored each other. Bokuto and Sakusa were Kinda somewhat similar, I can see now why they get on so well and why they play so well on the team.

~*~

This has been edited - 22/04/2021

Wassup me dudes, next chapter will be funny