Dinner with Akaashi

Nothing really happened throughout the week, I actually avoided most of the volleyball guys, not really wanting to stop and chat to my victims.

This gave me the chance to catch up with Selina properly and chat to our hearts content about that fateful night, apparently she met this dude who seems really chill and she surprised me. She said that she could see herself with him.

She showed me a picture and everything, man is he a looker, dark hair, navy eyes, slender figure but rare coming from her though, he's not really her type. Well I guess this time it must be the personality. She said that he's an English major and wants to be an editor for a magazine. I wonder how she met this guy, anyways momma wants me looking fine for this dinner.

I bet it's another dinner date cos damn you mother, I don't need a man in my life right now when I'm doing fine on my own, I say that while mind fucking 4 other dudes and I kissed a total stranger.

Bwahahaha my life is a mess.

Welp better get going.

(something like this, if not then it's a dress of ya choice)

And feeling a little fancy I topped it off with some silver jewellery, black overcoat, and 2-inch high heels.

I need to leave early for if I'm going home not only that a fear is growing inside me that this is just like the rest of them, my momma is setting me up on a blind date.

(time skip to getting to parent's house)

The moment that I knock on the door I am taken into a rib crushing bear hug, pops, always does this when I've been away for some time. Then comes the sandals.

"Ow. Momma, that hurts." She hits me again for good measure I suppose, this is her way of saying 'you never come home as much as you should.'

"Oh, my oh my, don't you look nice hmm." I scowl knowing exactly what that shit eating grin is all about. "Y/n go and set the table for 6." I scoff, there we go people we're having a party.

"Whose coming over?" I take my coat off and place it on the rack, then I slip on my white slippers.

"Hmm, the Akaashi's." Let me guess they have a son around my age that's still single and ready to mingle. I go into the kitchen and set the plates out.

Knock. Knock.

"Y/n go and open the door, that will be our guests." I groan from the dining room, how cliché can she get.

I walk to the front door and open, I'm blessed by the eyes to see a woman and a man, in their late 40's to 50's stop murmuring and turn to me with wry smiles.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Akaashi." I bow and so do they.

"Ah you must be Y/n-san, your mother is correct you are truly beautiful." I blush a little until I see another figure making the pair a company.