O to be thy slave, O to be thy free once again

I've always wondered what goes on inside his head, well now I know he's a fucking sadist. That's right, Suna Rintaro is a sadist, like who has this much work to do and leaves it last minute for me to finish and better yet make it sound like him. Glaring profusely as I enter the final stage of this essay when all I can hear is his stupid slurping of that goddamn drink.

"Stop the glaring before you get eye ache and start typing." He says looking up from his phone.

"Boke, boke, boke. I am typing you lil-"

"You two seem to be getting on fine." Osamu says sliding down next to me taking out his own laptop. "Isn't that Suna's work?"

Turning to him with visible disgust on my face not even bothering to talk to him when satan is across from me.

"Oh, yeah how did that research project go? Did you get a high grade? Well?" I say not even bothering to blink twice at Osamu, he sighs clicking onto his gadget.

"Thanks to you I got 100% plus extra credit for doing it on my own without the support of my projectmates, they got no mark and credits taken away." His voice comes off very sluggish, I closely watch him from the side, well be more happy about it then, gosh you're so weird?

Ungodly rumbles and the breaking of the earth's crust as Suna opens his gob for a sardonic laugh to emerge, many stop what they are doing to watch the spectacle.

"What in the flying fucktard was that? Why are you laughing, you can't even spend energy to emote more than a groan?" I say stopping the clicking of keys, Suna glares at me with those foxy eyes.

"You don't know, I thought you would as it's about you and your friendship quarrel." He then turns around his phone to show me and Osamu what in god's name made him laugh.

A video not any video a sneaky one clearly filmed hiding behind someone's jacket as I storm over to Selina and her table, snickering can be heard as well as the full blown fight in the background. Frozen to my seat taking the phone I swipe up to find more videos, the cafeteria one, some memes of her and some of her being tagged, while others are compilation videos of her being a downright hoe.

 Frozen to my seat taking the phone I swipe up to find more videos, the cafeteria one, some memes of her and some of her being tagged, while others are compilation videos of her being a downright hoe