Bitches she's back

November 2018, 2 years later

Schweiden adlers vs MSBY Black Jackals

The game was enthralling, seeing the boys once again play in action but this time as professionals melted my heart to the core. Leaving abruptly must have caused them some pain and heartache to some of them. Especially how me and Atsumu left things, brushing things off like a cold shoulder before I left was not ideal to say the least but that night spent together was something else.

 But seeing him now makes my heart swell, I've been secretly keeping up with all their progresses, the only ones actually kept in touch with was Kenma and Kuro, I know Kenma couldn't make it today which is disheartening but he is a busy man, but I know Kuro is around here somewhere. 

Freely moving in the background as the teams go to fan signing and interviews until I see the  familiar bed headed man donned in a suit, he ushered over a rather familiar ginger that by now I know all to well. I sponsored that brat for two years whilst he played in Brazil doing beach volleyball, I can now see the hype that the others gave him during my university days. Kenma you really know how to pick them now don't you.

However my eyes land on the black curls and the piss hair colour for blond watching the two interact, as I'm off to the side they can't see me clearly but that's enough for now. I should let the two catch up, walking past them I head towards the only stall left open.

"Welcome, you're in luck we still have onigiris, what would you like?" The dasai dialect never  faded huh. His eyes turned downwards to the rice balls, smirking.

"Give me whatever ya have left, I have time to catch up." He stills immediately turning his attention towards me, mouth agape.

"Shut yer mouth or a fly will enter, Osamu." He clenches his jaw tight with a mixture of shock and utter terror flying over his face, I can't help but laugh.

"Yer could've said that you were back? How was America?" He slowly prepares the onigiri clearly stalling and wanting to talk to me.

"It was fun, I started my own anti-virus software also helping out a friend with his company. Plus I was in a state when I got the offer, you know that." Quirking a brow at the now sealed box Osamu smiles leaning over grabbing my spare hand.

"Don't go leaving us so soon now, 'ere have this. I'm sure Atsumu will be happy to hear of yer return." Surprised when I feel a small note in my hand, I give him a soft smile and a thank you.

Heading towards one of the empty seats when suddenly my eyes connect to those of a stretching flexible boy or rather man, he too like Osamu wears the expression of shock but he quickly masks it with a sexy smirk. Giving him a gentle wave I get back to the matter at hand; food.

Propheticchild

Yo bitch 😘

Sunadaboii

Who is this?

Propheticchild

Someone from the past to haunt ya now👻

how do ya like that 😘

Sunadaboii

I honestly don't even have time for myself what makes you think I have time for your bullshit