Keep the hen from the fox

Let's just say staying away from Atsumu was: H A R D

And I wasn't never and I mean never left alone, like bitch hoe needs to have some alone time y'know what I mean...😏

Y/ndaqueen

Yo ya here or what?

Onigirimonster

Will you just chill I just got out of class

Sunadaboii

Yk we could just leave you

Y/ndaqueen

Oh that's real nice Suna

Yeah I guess I'll just wander around and yk tell Atsumu what I do on the side

No shitface

Yk what that psycho will do to me

worse than he did to Yoonbum

Sunadaboii

Alright chile

I get it

Where r u?

Y/ndaqueen

...

Oh shit

shit shit shit

Suna hurry up

omg

Delivered

------~*~------

Suna felt the small vibrations of his smartphone in his jean pocket, knowing it's probably Y/n asking where he is, he just ignores it not seeing any issue if he was a tad bit late that is until he sees the worst case scenario.

Atsumu is clearly making his way towards Y/n, her small frame which is easily noticeable in the almost empty hallways, leaning against the wall pillar not realizing the type of danger the girl is in. Suna on the other hand felt the upkeep of his heart as his entire being moves on it's own, his left hand quickly grabs the silky fabric of Y/n's jacket. This makes the startled girl look up into his expanse of yellow green eyes, dread answers back to her.

"Y/n-san, Suna."

------~*~------

Turning towards the source of the familiar yet all so annoying voice of Atsumu whilst trying to comprehend why Suna is suddenly so eager to get out of this situation and why is he grabbing my hand. Back to the situation at hand, Atsumu looks down at me but in the face of that of a poker face.

"Have yer been avoiding me?" Shit.

"Of course she has, who wants to be associated with you." Twitching a brow at the fucktard, I choose to remain silent to see the roll of events unfold.

"Oi Suuunnnaa, but you're associated with me." Atsumu whines clearly playing the roll of his childish character.

"That's due to a series of unfortunate events of me being best friends with Osamu. And playing on the same team as you." His hold on my wrist trembles slightly as his long fingers encircle more of my wrist.

"Wah, Suna you're hurting my feelings." 

"Good." With that my entire being is tugged along with just his hand around my wrist, his grip tightening as we walk past the gates and even further into the courtyard now. His tall muscular frame shields me from most eyes and even the shining sun, his piercing gaze shoots forwards as he still drags me out of the campus and straight to a bus stop.

I wonder is he even aware that he's holding my wrist.

This however is making things difficult, as for once in my life a deep blush coats my cheeks. Embarrassed and a little stunned I turn my gaze away from him to the passerbyers. My phone rings in my pocket.

Consticked I use my left hand to weakly unlock my phone to see Osamu calling...

"O-osamu?!" Suna looks downwards into my direction me however won't meet his gaze still a little embarrassed something so small is making me blush.

"Y/n-san are you okay? I saw Suna walking out of campus with you, where are y-"

Suna rips my phone away from my hand and into his right one.

"She's okay, lucky I got to first. Atsumu is suspicious of us by the way. I don't know how this is going to end but it's close." He pauses, still a little shocked that he took my phone from me like some child, I frown at him. 

All embarrassment now gone.

"We'll be hanging out for the rest of the day, no need to worry. Tell coach that I'm sick or something." Mouth agape he clicks my phone off and has the audacity to slide it into his back pocket.

"You looked cute by the way..." He leans down with a sly smirk on his fucking face, inches away from me he adds. "Seeing you blush that is."

I don't know who I should be more afraid of, Atsumu or this sly fox.

~*~

Mwahahahahaha you don't get to see the date