Oh shit

WHAT. THE. FUCK. 

WHY. IS. SUNA. CALLING. ME?!!!!!!

In the midst of studying/hacking the boys I grab my phone for the hundredth time for the day when suddenly my phone changed, vibrating in my hand with only one name on the screen,  Suna. This guy has never called me in my life nor texted when me hangout it's always me or Osamu that contacts the other about plans, so what's got his knickers in a twist.

"Hello?" His deep voice rings out.

"Hi."

"Y/n-san I have something to talk to you about," There's a pause, my heart drops it couldn't be that he KNOWS?!! "It's been bugging me for awhile now so let's just meet in XXXX location."

"...Okay, I'll see you there and maybe I can help you with your problem." I hang up, biting my nail. 

Shit.

What should I do?!

I don't know why but I decided to go and meet up with Suna, the fact that it is Suna is what's scary. I've been feeling his gaze since the library and that just makes one suspicious. I make it to the requested location kinda stunned that it's just outside the tech labs and more or less off to the side nearer the dark hallways. If I am about to get murdered this is the place to go, I internally whimper taking out my phone looking at the time.

01:17pm

It's not even even numbers, I cringe at my OCD tendency of wanting everything even, I blame my overactive mind making me this way or maybe just my parents being slightly strict on these things when I was growing up. I sigh looking at the time again.

01:19pm

Oh come on.

Seriously, I missed an even number check, sighing again I put my phone away as I wait for the seconds to creep away. Not at all relaxed that Suna is late, or the fact that he knows.

"Hello...WIZZKID." I jump from the deep voice behind me, taking a deep breath to calm my bursting heart.

"Beanpole." I turn around smirking looking cool as always, not as someone shit scared that I've been found out.

The bitterness of my dark coffee swirls around aimlessly on my tongue as I bring down the white mug back to its cork coaster, the tall bendy weasel sits adjacent to me in this quiet little coffee shop that only host's two other guests apart from us. A hacker and a volleyball player.

"So why do you do it?" He taps his fingers against his iced bubble matcha tea.

"Why not?" I shrug placing both hands on the side of my mug. "It started out to pass the time then when I wanted a challenge I hacked someone. The thrill of seeing people squirm was amusing, still amusing." I smirk at the memories swirling around in the forefront of my mind.

"Sadist." I furrow my brows at that comment, I watch as he brings the straw to his lips sucking up the green liquid.

"So I'm guessing you're wondering why I hacked you and the others in the first place or the fact why I stopped doing so?" I lean in placing my knotted fingers on the wooden table. He hums still drinking.

"Simples, volleyball players are easy to fuck with. But it's also the fact that you guys care more and act more like a family in and outside of a court. I wanted that, I'm not the closet with my family and just recently finding out that my friend wasn't really my friend sucked. Ok. I-I just didn't want to fuck it up this time round so I put it aside and wanted to bond more." I say sulking in my own mess of troubles, Suna remains silent.

"What's stopping me from telling the others the truth?" He deadpans looking at me square in the eyes with his greyish yellow ones, I shiver.

Biting my lip I go into deep thought, there's nothing really stopping him from telling them. He obviously doesn't care that this will be the catalyst to me finally being a loner, clenching my fists I sigh. He wants something in return for this little secret of mine, why can't he be like Kenma and not give a damn about what I do behind closed doors, he knows how this will affect me so he's taking advantage of the situation.

"I'll do your kines work." I lay out my best offer, it's either this or nothing. I could offer my body but I doubt that Suna is interested.

He doesn't say ANYTHING.

He just finishes his drink, gets up taking his black bomber jacket from the chair and then he leaves. My mouth hangs open for flies to enter at the audacity that this man has.

Well lets just see how things are on Monday.

~*~

tbh I have no idea who you're going to end up with

(Suggestions)