One night stand

I slide down the wall straight to the floor utterly exhausted, where could she be? Who is she? Did she even come? Why does she have to be so difficult?

Something cold presses into the side of my cheek, I look up to find Samu, I take the can and clip it open.

"No luck?" he asks not really caring if I find this girl or not even though it was his stupid idea. 

I don't answer.

"You missed the craziest shit though, Y/n-san, the girl in the bunny suit full on snogged Sakusa." My eyes widen at this and turn to my twin, I then look ahead to see the said girl in all her glory I guess after all she was wearing a sexy bunny outfit. While Selina is in black, Y/n-san is in white, well what was white bunny suit.

"I'm going to go make a move on her." Samu just clicks his tongue as I get back up and make my way towards her. She stops jumping when she sees me, a grin makes its way onto her cute face.

"Mmm it's the better twin-oops sorry it's the pisshead instead." She hums as she wraps her arms around my neck swaying. I grunt at this resisting the urge to touch her.

But before I am abouts to snake my arms around her the worst-case scenario plays out, she just pukes all over me and herself. Disgust coats my face as the girl now cheekily wipes her mouth and wobbles on her feet. 

Thank fuck Samu isn't here to mock me.

I did what any gentleman would do, I took her to my room, it's the only room besides Samu's that has an ensuite bathroom. Taking the nearly passed out girl into my room is quite alarming, 1) this may look odd and somewhat inappropriate, 2) she's drunk and got sick on her, 3) I'm a guy that now has to change her and get her sobered up.

I run my free hand through my hair sighing in frustration, I make sure to lock the door so no strangers or Samu can wonder in and accuse me of something.

Right so I need two pairs of new clothes for me and for her and to somehow change her without y'know...looking sus and all.

Plonking the girl down into the bath with the extra spare change of clothes I see if she is even awake.

"Yo, yer awake or what? You need to wash yerself and then change into these clothes." Her eyes flutter open and slowly nodding at what I'm saying. "I'll be outside, knock or scream if yer need something?"

I immediately run out feeling flustered as it is.

This is what I get for trying to find the 'sexy' girl at the party, wasting not only my Friday night but now I've got to deal with Y/n-san. I strip myself of my sick covered clothes into some grey sweats and a black top.

Knock. Knock.

I go to the bathroom door and open.

---------------~*~--------------

Waking up is like a nightmare and sleeping is a dream but I guess my nightmare follows me when I finally open my eyes. The first thing I notice is that I'm not in my room, one it doesn't smell like lynx Africa and two I'm pretty sure I don't sleep with a human size body pillow. Actually, what the fuck is that?

I turn my head and eyes widening at the naked pisshead sleeping peacefully while clinging onto me like a koala. I reach for my phone trying not to disturb the precious baby and snap some photos of him then do I notice that my phones been blowing up all night.

ThathoeSelina (99+)

New unopened messages

Pisshead (45)

New unopened messages

Mommabear (2)

New unopened messages

3-inchdick (3)

New unopened messages

I groan at the last message making Atsumu stir awake, I smile at him then slither out of his embrace and finding out that I'm not wearing any of my bunny costumes. I'm in a oversized white shirt and I'm guessing his shorts that have ties at the front. Then did we...do it?

I turn to look at Atsumu down to his bare chest, I look up at the rest of the room, clothes, everywhere. Is that a towel thrown on the floor?

I can hardly remember what I did last night let alone if I just had sex with this pisshead.

"Morning sunshine, did we...you know, do it?" I insinuate at the fact that we may or may not have had sex, he rubs his eyes open nodding at the same time, a yawn escapes his lips. So, this is what a sense of doom feels like. I seethe in a breath before taking myself to the door.

"Well you couldn't have been that good as I don't remember jackshit. Bye-bye now." I wave running out the door. 

~*~

This has been edited - 22/04/2021

The first part is Atsumu POV and then the second is Y/n for those that got confused