Did you know?

I don't care if I look like shit, I still went to my morning lectures, no one stopped me, no one asked if I was okay? Honestly after the night I just have this shit is a real eye opener to who my friends really are. There is only one thing keeping me sane right now and that's did he know?

Lunch period rolls around and I don't really feel like talking to anyone once I find him. There I spot Kenma and Kuro with the other volleyball lot and some of sport science are there as well. I scowl walking over to the table; I feel the stares of everyone around me as I narrow my gaze at him.

"Did you know?" I ask Kenma, he looks up from his PSP, everyone stops talking on the table to listen in. He furrows his brows.

Slamming my hand onto the table with a harsh thud, some of whom flinch from the suddenness of it. Whilst Kenma just wide eyed and alert bores his eyes into my own.

"Did you know about the rumour in high school?" His eye brows shoot up into his hairline.

There it is, he did know and if he knew then so did that shit eating turkey next to him, clucking away to his buddies, laughing in my face no less.

"Hey Y/n-san, maybe you need to calm down?" Kuro adds, I turn to him, that's right he knew.

"You...did you know, huh, you must have done being fuck buddies with that slag. Did you really believe her...over me?" I turn back to Kenma.

He stays silent.

Perfect, just perfect. When the wheels get too hot he crams up and stays silent at least I know what type of person he is now, truly.

"What you're not going to say? Really how long have we been friends huh? HOW LONG?" I ask trying to hold back the tears.

"Y-y/n-san please calm do-"

"SHUT UP, CAN'T YOU SEE MY LONGEST FRIEND HAS BEEN KEEPING A SECRET FROM ME THIS WHOLE TIME. Go on Kenma tell me, did you know?" I keep my eyes on him, by this point I'm pretty sure the entire cafeteria is listening in.

Who gives a fuck at this point, I certainly don't. all I want is his answer that seems to be clamming up on the tip of his tongue.

"Yes, I did know, but I chose to believe you. I also knew that Selina started it, but I wanted to save you the pain from learning that your best friend stabbed you in the back." Tears fall as Kenma keeps my gaze, he's not lying.

My back chills as he remains firm in his answer.

"Thank you for being a true friend...bwut I ...I dink I'm going to need some space for a while." I whimper as the uncontrollable tears weep and taking this as my chance to leave, before hurtling myself into an unknown corridor and bolting down it.

--------~*~--------

Kuro watches as Y/n runs out of the cafeteria sobbing her heart out, only one thought rings through his mind, how did she find out? Something must have happened with her and Selina, she's being going of the rails for a while now.

"What the..." Atsumu is the first to speak up after what he just witnessed.

"What was she going on about kuro-san?" Akaashi inquires, he's concerned about her as well but wants to know the reasoning for her sudden outburst just now. Kuro remains silent still stuck in his own thoughts.

"I don't think he's listening." Sakusa states, he might not be outwardly worried but inwardly he wants to tear down any bastard that made her this way, that he doesn't understand the reasoning behind such an intense emotion.

"Kuro!" Bokuto shouts jolting Kuro out of his thoughts back to reality.

Kuro blinks looking up from his store-bought burger on the white table counter and atop the many curious heads of the team towards his oldest friend. Bokuto concerningly watches, this has never happened before, so the right response never comes.

"Hm?"

The guys sweat dropped, is he really, okay?

What just happened they know wasn't okay but seeing your reaction they know it wasn't done maliciously or the intent to start something. You were riled because of something in the past but what that they don't know, the long pause ends when Kenma begins to add.

"There was a rumour going around during high school, it didn't reach the other schools because the volleyball team made sure of it." Kenma shocks everyone by starting off the story.

His calm demeanour makes everyone shiver after all he was just harassed by a much angrier and wicked mess of woman a few moments ago. He stares off into his PSP long forgotten for the time being, the red flashing of K.O on his screen suggesting that.

"What was it?" Suna asks a little curious that they were friends in the first place.

"Selina her best friend, Kuro's ex, started it. I found out and kept it from her trying to save her-"

"It's okay I'll tell them." Kuro interjects.

Giving his friend a long hard look knowing what it did to him all those years ago in high school, having to hide the one secret from you almost destroyed him and defecting from the team. Clapping his back reassuringly Kuro descends into the whole conflict that Selina ensued during high school all with the intense pressure of making sure no one other than Nekoma high knew and absolutely making sure that you never found out.

Now knowing how bad that decision was to make.

Moments later...

"WHAT!!!!"

"SHE REALLY IS A BIT-"

"That's awful."

The wonderful trio of the team bark in all searing with rage just as much as you inflicted upon them, their hearts soaring with a new meaning as it hammers against their ribs. If they see Selina, they mark it's on sight, a free for all.

"I just wonder how she found out?" Kuro states grabbing his things for his next class.

The boys watch as he walks off, they all feel sorry for you, not only for going through something like that but for being used by such a person, a friend no less.

~*~

Oooof I would be pretty mad ngl

This has been edited - 23/08/2021