Two is company but three's a crowd

Since the library incident, which really wasn't anything other than jeopardizing myself to the boys, Suna and Osamu haven't left my side. Despite never leaving me any leg room which is annoying, I actually like having them around, the company is nice. They're quiet and only speak to me when they need an answer for a random question or when their friends do something fucked up, and I never forget that Suna will be there with his phone recording the whole thing.

Kenma's been up my ass about being careful, but I know what I'm doing, just find something fucked up over all the boys and then blackmail them, simples. What could go wrong? I cringe at that, A LOT of things could go wrong but what else can I do, I've never been in this situation before. It's only logical to dig up some dirt on them or to completely hack them, scare them from looking any further.

But that's hard when I have two koalas clinging onto me like I'm the only standing tree around, I can't simply take my laptop out and hack in front of them. Hello, is that a target in red paint painted in an appetizing circle on my back, yes that's me, the girl that's been harassing you for the past month now.

Luckily for today I don't have any lectures, and they haven't texted me about any hangouts, so this is my chance home alone to do some work AKA hacking. Atsumu is my first victim; of course, the bitchass shit coming after me should get his assed whooped for pulling a stunt like that. After those texts I'm not too sure or certain for that matter that Suna and Osamu didn't see my texts, it would explain the reasoning for them sticking to me like glue. But then surely, they know that I'm WIZZKID, I got to be extra careful around those two from now on.

I click onto Atsumu's account, he's such an idiot, he's linked his phone to his laptop so anything he takes from his phone automatically copies onto his laptop. He's easy to hack as well, plus he lives in the dorms, and they are easy to hack with their shit IP security addresses, now time to find some dirt on him.

I run a background check on all the guys when my door thuds a couple of times, is that a battering ram? If it was then I'm in some deep shit with the FEDS but last time I checked, I'm on their good sides.

Switching my laptop off knowing my god-tier security will prevent anyone from hacking me or sending a virus my way, I head over to the door. I frown when I see more than one face, it's the fuckers that haven't left my side since the library.

"That isn't very welcoming, can yer move so we can get in." Osamu states not even asking to get in or greeting me, Suna in his usual deadpan poker face, which is always unsettling, especially Osamu when he to expresses no emotion at all. If he wasn't a twin I would beg to differ if he was even related to Atsumu.

They barge in anyway; they both plonk themselves down making themselves comfy in my living space. Suna already on his phone while I watch Osamu eye my laptop, he intensely stares at the closed device until he looks up and locks his gaze with mine instead. I crack a smile before going off into the kitchen which is an open space with the living room.

"Didn't know yer lived alone?" Osamu asks presumably still watching my every move.

The damn hawk.

"Heh, no, me and my best friend live together, she's out at the moment." Flicking the switch for the kettle to boil, I place the three mugs onto the kitchen surface, making sure to keep one eye open for the freak behind me.

There's an unsettlingly long pause between us as the kettle pops and I decanter it's contents into the three mugs, turning around I find Osamu sitting lazily into the sofa eyes subtly scanning my work station. If it wasn't for my paranoia working on overdrive right now, I would just mistake his eyes as being tired yet I'm starting to believe that's just a mask he wants everybody to believe.

"So why are you here?" I get straight to the point as I set the tea down on the coffee table, both of them stop to look at me before answering.

"To hangout."

I frown.

Why do I feel like a prisoner in my own god damn home?

Awkward silence engulfs us as we sit and wait for the tea to cool. Right, this feels strange, and I've got better shit to do than to play this cat and mouse game, that is until my phone pings, one after the other. The program has picked something up, my eyes widen from what these dirty little boys have sleeping soundly deep within their past.

"What is it?" Suna perks up probably from the sadistic smirk gracing my lips.

I really need to work on my poker face some more can't be having the victims knowing my every more just because I can't control my facial muscles from making the slightest of twitches.

"Some things that I've ordered are on their way, I'm really excited to use them." I place my phone down and put on the tv not really wanting to converse with the two any further.

~*~

Suspicious

This has been edited - 23/08/2021