Surprises and crying

Rummaging, clearing, emailing, endless emails, texts, muted chats and the overpriced phone bills stack up on my to do list as the last of my boxes stacked upon each other, decorating my now barren walls. 

It has only been over a week and a half that everything was spilled, noone or rather by the powers vested in me I've managed to avoid the boys, I may or may not have changed some of their schedules overnight so we would less likely run into each other. Not even Kenma or Kuroo this time has come over, I think Kenma is also in a bad spot with Kuroo, he eventually sent me a text saying that Kuroo lectured him about it all.

I can't help but still feel horrible but sighing as I look at my handiwork I can't help but think that this is the best option for all of us. Atsumu as practically ignored my existence, Suna and Osamu have left me notes on my door sometimes asking if I'm okay or saying that Atsumu is not talking to anyone.

I ruined them, their trust in people will be thinner and rockier now and even amongst themselves, it was only just 4 days I got the very letter that started this whole change.

*****

4 days ago

I was just sorting my life out more like clearing up the crap that Selina left behind and getting my passport done when suddenly my laptop pings, dropping everything I run over, ecstatic as I read the first line.

Dear Y/n L/n

From the recommendations, personal statement and past achievements alongside your current grades we would like to off the full scholarship to the finishing of your Ph Coding theory degree alongside your kinesiology master degree.

*****

And so here I am packing the last of my luggage to be taken tomorrow by movers so when I move in it'll all be there, all I need to do now is...

Ding-Dong

Looking up I notice the door, again the doorbell rings, it must be my food.

How much of a mistake that was.

"Atsumu!" Taking some steps back the very person that pretended that I didn't exist enters my house, his face looks so hollow and cold. His black bomber jacket strains from his hands in his pockets.

"Yer going somewhere?" He suddenly adds his eyes scanning the empty room.

"Why's that your concern?" Hugging myself, biting my cheek.

He chuckles not even giving me any eye contact whatsoever.

"Right, we're just you're toys to play and mess around with. Honestly I don't even know why I'm even here, but I guess I caught you at the right time, were you even going to tell us?" He inclines with his shit eating grin with seems far less humorous and much more cold.

"I never viewed you like that. True you had the best reactions which made me interested in messing with you but that never meant that I didn't care-"

"Sigh* Urgh stawp with the bullshit. I didn't come here for that." He groans taking his hands out scruffing his already messy hair rubbing his neck.

"Then what the hel-"

He interrupts me by grabbing my shoulders, eyes widening as his lips crash down onto mine, his hand slithering up my neck keeping my head in place as his hot tongue swipes against my lips forcing their way in. 

Frozen.

Am I having an outer body experience or something or is Atsumu kissing me?!

Squirming under his control, I panic and push him away like I should have done slapping his face the right way. Unlike getting upset he smiles looking down at me rubbing his reddening cheek.

"What the fuckety fuck was that for?!" Tearing my hair out, I hit his arm, but he grabs my hand in his.

"It was nice wasn't it having fun." Glaring at him clenching my free hand into a fist I remove the urge to hit him.

"Fun? This isn't fun Atsumu, why are you like this? Don't you hate me? Why aren't you more upset? I don't understand you." Whipping my hand back from him.

"It's because I can't stop feeling this way for yer, if i wanted I've would'a already stopped feeling like this and it kills that whenever I see yer my heart does flips. It's destroying me that yer also WIZZKID. Why yer?!" He shouts echoing off into the empty halls and stacked boxes.

Gaping at his confession, utterly dumbfounded.

WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUCKETY. FUCK. IS. HAPPENING?!!!

"No you're delusional. It's better off for you that you don't like me, it's better for all of us. Then I can go to America and live happily and you can go pro. We would never work." Saying the first  thing that enters my mind I let my mouth run rampant, it's now or never to cut ties.

"Don't do that." He takes a step forward, I take a step back. "Don't run away, yer feel it too."

"I don't, don't forget what you did. Lying about sleeping with me, then threatening to kill me oh and-"

He leans in grabbing me by the face again, kissing me passionately once again, tears well up as the very person who should hate me is kissing me. Am I having a brain fart right now, or is this really happening?

We trip and fall, me hitting the floor painfully and Atsumu groaning on top of me, his head next to mine, flinching again as his lips graze against my ear and neck.

"Atsumu please." I whimper.

"Just for tonight, let me have yer. Then we can go back to ignoring each other." Looking away from as the heat rises, closing my eyes like an idiot. I'm just an idiot at this point no IQ can tell me different, it's a stupid idea.

"At least I'm sober for this." 

With that he picks me up, grabbing my thighs pushing me against the wall digging his face further into my neck. My hands trail up all over his neck and clutches his jacket collar creasing the fabric between my fingers, gasping as he presses more into my lower region a growing bulge hitting me. He rubs himself against me trailing kisses down from my ear, my neck and jawline before looking directly into my (e/c) eyes.

"Let's take this somewhere else..."

To be continued...

~*~

I've decided to treat you so feel blessed children, there will be SMUT