Irrational and hot

SMUT WARNING🥵😏🍋

Atsumu roughly swings me over his shoulder taking me all the way from the hallway wall straight to the kitchen island, no, he is not thinking of doing it here. Is he?

He gently places me down onto the kitchen counter moving in between my legs wandering hands dance tunes over my body slipping under my loose (f/c) top. With the added height gained from the kitchen counter I myself can't stop my overwhelming urge to touch him.

My hands graze lightly up and down his body, so tense, so firm and so...so sexy? What am I doing? At this point I should just let the pleasure take over, it's been so long since I've had some and oh god yes right there. Biting my lip as his rough lips devour further into my soft neck making small trails of love bites all the way down to my collarbone.

His hands trail up my shirt hesitating at first looking down meeting his golden brown eyes, his lips form into a small pout curving slightly into a smile. Nodding away overdone by the pleasure already a deep hole being filled is swelling up inside. His large rough hands glide up massaging my (However big your cherries are) boobs, I softly moan, gasping as they travel further behind me skillfully unclasping the barrier between him and my soft nips. Damn, no man has been sensual to me in so long not even that shit for brains Makoto did this.

As all that's going on up there, way down there our parts rub and mingle with one another, a tent forming all way down there in his black jeans. As houdini unclasped my bra, kissing and pinching my breasts like a stress ball, waves of unmastered pleasure crash down like a tsunami to a city. Unconsciously tightening my legs around his waist, running my fingers through his soft, so soft hair, my other hand scratches and tickles way up and down his muscular back, head lolling back.

Fuck. Am I really this horny? Or is it just him? Fucking hell this feels good.

Everything in this moment drills out, the noise of outside or the ticking of my clock, the smell of burnt toast is now replaced with his cologne deep and musky but not toxically horrible. His rough hands and overpowering being hovering and trapping me in between him and the hard kitchen counter. The small motions of his groin against my own vagina sends shivers all over me, wetness and heat leak and pool in the base of my panties as all this pleasure simply overwhelmed me.

"Ahhh-"So quietly yet so loudly my moans are muffled from his sudden collision of his lips to my own, his tongue glides and sucks against mine, hands travelling down my body to the hem of my (F/c) my basketball shorts. The elastic slings back into my stomach as his hands gather the trembling flesh in his hands, my cheeks quiver to his every touch as I gladly accept that my entire being surrenders to him.

Thank fuck that I'm sitting down.

His strong arms slither around my waist as his other hand focuses on pulling my shorts down in one go, as he's more focused on that his side profile comes open to my predatory lips. They hunger, thirst for his tanned skin, the delicious taste of him. Damn I'm too horny for this shit.

Attacking him like pico to that ice cream, my tongue hitting his neck. He stills leaning further into my hungry lips. Low grumbles and hitches of breath don't escape my alert ears, smirking against his I engulf myself in him.

Lower body unconsciously thrusting into him, wiggling more and more into him, his low chuckles and sly gaze sets me off.

"Yer just know what buttons to push, darlin'." Fuck, did he have to say that?

"Ahhhh~" In one full motion he removes my shorts leaving me nothing in my embarrassing full coverage panties that I idiotically put on inside out this morning, why can't I be bothered to sort it out?

"How cute." He adds purposely staring down at them leaning further into me pecking my lips before lowering himself kissing all the way down. His lips pepper my skin in a trail of clues for the quest finder until his lips rather teeth hit gold.

Gasping as I embarrassingly watch him tear my pantie line down with his teeth, his right hand trails down from tightly gripping hold of my waist to slowly, so fucking slowly circling my wet clit. Biting back the urge to scream, I heavily breathe out in low deep breaths.

I somehow know this little shit is up-

"HOLY FUCKEY MOLY!" I scream out, grabbing chunks of his hair thrusting my hips into his face as his hot wet tongue enters me. His lips curl into a shit eating smile, I just know it.

His fingers curl around my hips digging selfishly into them, marking me as his own for tonight.

Just as the heat rises and the urge weighs heavily deep down below he stops.

Whimpering I look down, pouting with sadness only to be met by his shit eating grin.

This FUCKER. The audacity he has to stop me from my release.

Huffing I push him off of me and storm off forgetting the only item of clothing I have on me is my loose top. His low chuckles echo throughout the empty room before two large arms swoop in taking me off the ground.

"I'm sorry, let me do this properly." He whispers deeply into my ear, biting my cheek resisting the urge to smile as he takes hold of my body in his directing himself straight towards my bedroom. The door opens to my single laid out futon, walls bare from trophies and certificates. Boxes now line alongside it.

He hovers above me.

Damn, my backs going to hurt after this.

~*~

I click off of my phone as the air hostess walks by. Clicking off all my tabs from my tablet I look out the window like any depressed girl does reciting my terrible life choices and only now being hit by a wave.

Hot streams of salty tears walk down the edges of my face as I close my eyes. Fuck I'm such an idiot.

~*~

Don't ask why coz I have no idea either 😅
Next chapter is the last one