Hunter becomes hunted

Scrolling through the internet in the small corner of my room, cushions and plushies surround me, chocolate and cans of red bull and coffee rustle as I vigorously type away on my laptop, on my phone I have it linked up to any search engine that googles 'Selina'. I had to bypass it from giving me the actress/singer to keep it japanese and in this vicinity.

Night and day have merged into one as I scour the screen for any clues and when I feel like I will come up empty handed oh Kami has given me his graces when I spot a similarity, a user on all the accounts have commented hurtful comments including slut shaming and hatemail. I find their personal account via not much hassall and I can safely determine that this person is a University student using the library IP address to cover their tracks but not good enough.

Linking their apps with the day and location where the last ping was sent off I encircle the map beside me on exactly where they are and who they are by bypassing their encryption on their devices and scouring their personal information.

My phone buzzes sending me the accounts, bank details, personal assets that this person has and all personal shit that they don't want the public to find. This person is someone that I've never met but shock fills me when I find a fan account directed at me, from mug shots that date back since when I was in High school to fun facts about me and then finally a hate page about all the people that I am associated with, including the boys and Selina, this person really doesn't like me socializing.

Clicking a link I wait for my laptop to load when I see it turn black immediately unplugging my device from it I watch as all my shit evaporate into nothingness as my laptop dies. The  screen brightens up again with a small message.

YOU THINK YOU CAN LOOK AT ME AND NOT EXPECT A SURPRISE

THINK AGAIN

I stop. Breathing, functioning, everything.

Grabbing my phone I see it unaffected by the virus but I can't use it now, huffing and puffing I stand, rising from my crumbs and step haphazardly over my stuff heading over to my closet. Where I passed my clothes, shoes, stuffed animals some hidden trophies, I find it. A black box sealed tightly with black duck tape and white writing on it: DON'T OPEN!

Unclenching my fists as the rage inside never subsides, who wouldn't be pissed being hacked by a FUCKING VIRUS!!! I'M A HACKER FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

Sighing I pull the box out from its dusty crevices slouching on the floor taking out the power box, my USB drive as well as my backup generator as well as the small metal box. Unclipping the box with a assorted code as well as a thumb print scanner the device or rather laptop opens. I wouldn't really call it a laptop either when it's somewhat Military/CIA second hand device that needs to be connected to another to fully work, with this I won't be hacked by a second grade virus.

Bitch this is war.

"Hey are you okay?" 

"I don't think she can hear you?"

"What is she even doing? And what is that?" Osamu and Sakusa as well as Kenma and Akaashi watch from a distance as Y/n types away in the university library with her somewhat top secret laptop connected up with the computed issued by the library.

"Is she hacking?!!!" Osamu squints his eyes but all he can see is 1010101010101, and some cryptic lettering on her small device whilst on the computer there are multiple tabs open as well as a loading bar.

"She is a coding expert, she's probably doing it for someone. She used to do it all the time in high school." Kenma adds slightly concerned by she's being so open about it now, he looks up from his own coding work to find her still hunched over the two screens.

"Then wouldn't that-" Akaashi is broken off when all is silenced they all look up to find the very seat that she was sitting on flung to backwards with her standing up.

"YESSS!" She exclaims pumping her fist into the air, turning around the boys or rather everyone shivers from the demonic look coating your face, as if a bitch is about to commit murder.

"SHHhh." The librarian adds making the most noise out of everyone, looking down at my devices I can't help but smile.

~*~

Oh my oh my oh my

but why is she doing this I wonder?