Fuckety Fuck

Walking into the cafeteria like my own feet are walking on lava whilst still trying to remain as unsuspicious as possible. The boiling in my blood is nothing like what I'm feeling at this very moment especially after being left stumped at Suna's behaviour from the weekend has put me into a foul mood.

I head to a free table only to be stopped by the cause of all my problems.

"I don't understand why you're mad when I am the victim here." He smirks smugly at me, I grimace placing my tray down before turning back around towards him.

"Oh really!"

"You forget who's got the power here." He states trying to throw me off my game.

"Yeah right?" Crossing my arms I lean back waiting for him to say it.

"I could ruin you." He blankly stares at me while I sardonically laugh at him, unfolding my arms.

"So can I, what didn't expect that now did you. I only gave you the option to have power over me so I couldn't ruin you but maybe I will." I walk closer towards him now only leaving an inch gap between me and him. "January 2012, the night before Inarizaki vs Karasuno match."

Suna's eyes widen, he takes some steps back losing the will to speak his truth.

"You're...disgusting." I inch forwards with visible disgust dripping off my face, he quivers biting his bottom lip.

"How do you know about that?" He trembles meekly, oh what was that about having all the power.

"Are you dumb? Or did you forget so quickly on who you're really dealing with?" I raise my eyebrows before squinting my eyes back at him.

"If you do that, I'll spill the beans. Then what you'll lose everything."

"And so will you, do you think Osamu will look at you the same after finding out about the truth, hmm?" We both remain silent after that.

Me and Suna both have something to lose and so we should now look for a mutual understanding and stay close to each other.

Freezing as a frozen cold packet just slaps itself across my face a big large volleyball hand grips my left shoulder, I see Suna visibly stiffen also before quickly concealing it with a deadpan expression, I look up to find my worst nightmare. Atsumu the only one out of everyone that I'm most cautious of has just intruded into our conversation.

"Guuuuyyyys what are we talking about withouttt meeeeee?" He whines like a child, I tense up at this very moment, this is Suna's chance to spill the beans about everything. Biting my inner cheek as I watch Suna open his godforsaken gob.

"We were just discussing...about volleyball and how she can better help the team." He looks away from me as I sigh in relief dropping my shoulders slightly.

"Oh really, well I've got some questions about that as well." Atsumu is still clinging to the both of us in the middle, seemingly like a third wheel.

"Maybe you should get some food first." I add, Atsumu looks at me then to my tray then back to me again.

"Okay, I'll be back." He says in a dracula voice, I give him a goofy smile as he leaves us.

"Thank you for not saying anything." I look up at Suna visibly relieved.

"I never agreed to anything, I was just going to tell them today but I might as well fuck with you a little like you did me. Oh and don't be thinking about doing anything." I suddenly can't breathe as I look at the small rectangular recording device in the centre of Suna's palm, the fucker has been recording this the whole time.

Then he left.

Crumbling is what I can call my confidence right now, like a falling building. A sense of DOOM began to envelope me.

~*~

Wayhay I managed to update