~Osamu Route~

As the day grows longer into the night the sharp cold winds picks up making it practically impossible to go outside unless you literally want the wind sweeping under your feet like a lost umbrella to the wind. But the prose for having a good friend like Osamu is that he's a chef and can cook up anything when you get home or so I thought.

"HUh," Said male looks up from the couch munching on some chips and soda cans with a cup of noodles on the side, sliding down my bag as I make a U-turn towards the fridge where so happens to be a whole array of food.

"Why on earth are you eating junk food when you're fridge is full?" Presenting the fridge like a car salesperson on advertisement, gawking at Osamu who deadpans at me.

"Yer say that like I'm doing a crime, I just didn't want to cook today." He mumbles taking another salted chip out and placing it into his mouth.

I have a really bad urge to punch him in the face right about now.

"Forget it, I'm going to make dinner for myself. You can suffer while watching me eat food, real delicious food." Angrily pouting I get the rice out and then the filling, I know a way to get that sorry sack off his arse and to make me dinner.

Feeling his gaze fidget back and forth as the cogs start to were in his mind, that's right hun take the bait there's no way in hell I'm cooking when I've just suffered a long day at the company.

"What are you doing?" Flinching as I look up at the angry gaze of the onigiri chef, he hovers so close next to me that his chest and right arm press against me.

Wow, that's close.

"Wha-"

"I'm asking you what are you doing?" Looking him directly in the eyes as his gaze lingers on me, ah so this is what it's like to go against a lion, he's scarier than Gordon Ramsay.

I feel like a scared little animal and a sudden feeling of terror piercing my very being as he leans further in, gasping as I feel my soul leave me. Until I hear cutlery moving and crushing and cutting of vegetables.

"Huh." Turning back around catching the sly smirk donning Osamu's face.

He did not just do that.

"You seem quite happy here I'm-"

"No I don't think that's going to happen, you started this so you can finish it." He says while positioning himself right behind me. Well this is...sexual.

Uwah, I've only seen this on drama shows and roleplay games to be the one actually receiving such treatment is such a fucking turn on. Osamu is literally right behind me guiding his hands to mold the rice balls over mine. Wow since were they that big, make it my personal necklace already please.

"Y/n, are you listening to me?" He whispers right behind my ear, I dare not look or I might grow weak at the knees.

No, how the fuck can I listen to you when I can literally feel your hot breath trickling down my neck and it's been so long since someone held me by the mere touch of you is sending me into a fucking frenzy. By god man your fricking hands are so big that grabbing me is like loosely hanging onto some string, and all the while trying to remain calm whilst you're so close  should be an olympic sport.

"Look at me." No I'm too scared, I shouldn't be feeling like this for a friend, heck I've even slept with your brother a couple of years ago so I'm only guessing it's going to be the same down- 

What the fuck.

Stop thinking about that.

Taking me by the hand he roughly holds me by the face making me look at him, his distant gaze now lingering on my flustered one as quickly as the cogs were in his mind a small smile curves onto the edges of his lips.

"What were you thinking of just now?" Now in reverse positions as I lean backwards into the counter as he leans further down into me inches away from my face I can't help but gulp at the sight of him. Damn the Miya twins really are built to stand tall and fuck you while you stand, it must be a trait that runs in the family.

"No comment." He lowly chuckles almost as a deep growl exhaling from him, I gulp. Why is everything inside me to remain standing and let this happen, why isn't my body listening to me??

"You look scared, are you?" He inclines his head still deadpanning at me but I can tell by the way his eyes shift something lies behind them, a deep desire lurking at the back of those alluring grey eyes of his.

Oh fuck.

Slowly shaking my head as I lean defensively into his palm his thumb rubbing the soft edges of my cheek and lips, this feels so nice.

"Good."

Then our lips meet, so slowly and effortlessly passionate as we move in sync with one another, slipping as my legs finally do give out from under me I cling to him like some Koala bear to a tree. He smirks realizing this picking me up like one and taking me off to the only comfortable place here.

~*~

Osamu smut in another book if ya want go check it out