Bunny girls

"I thought you said that we're going in as sexy bunny girls, why are you wearing that?" Selina whines for the umpteenth time as we get into the taxi, I am wearing a bunny onesie not really seeing the problem with my chosen outfit.

"No, you said that you'll be wearing a sexy bunny outfit, I said I'll be going as a bunny." I take out my phone to find a text from ratatouille, before looking at it I then continue on. "Plus, I never said that I wasn't wearing one now, for my track record with alcohol I think we'll be having a show tonight." She finished with her red lip gloss before giving me a nice old smooch on the cheek.

"I knew it, you sexy bitch wouldn't give up the chance to show off your sexy body." Selina picks up her phone and audibly giggles, boy toy #3 I'm guessing.

Ragingkid

When will I know you're here?

I raise a brow, this fucker is obviously suspicious about me and wants to know who I am, mm well better luck next time buddy.

WIZZKID_*

I'll be wearing something smexy

Seen 07:45pm

The taxi finally comes to a stop, me and Selina split the bill, and waltz out of the car, we got lucky with the location as we are literally at the porch of the host's house, I notice a lad blocking the door.

"Pay or smooch, ya choice." He puckers his lips at us, Selina grimaces and moves away, I side eye her, this bitch. Not wanting to pay I grab the puss sack that's still going through puberty by the collar and lock lips, his eyes widen. For a good hot 5 seconds I let him taste what a real woman is before pulling away, flustered and shocked me and Selina both let ourselves in.

A hot wave of sweat, B.O and the smell of alcohol immediately wafts my way, I'm such a lucky bitch for basically wearing underwear under this, it's gonna get hot.

We make our way through the tsunami of drunkards or regressed five-year olds to the kitchen where I meet the unexpected group of idiots. I frown internally not already wanting to mingle with these idiots, especially that fuck face of a rooster.

"Babe you made it; I was getting worried that you got lost." I pity Kuro as he grabs onto Selina and kisses her, he don't know shit that it's futile to keep her to himself.

Oh well that's his business, I go in for the free booze. Oh is that vodka and peach schnapps don't mind if I do. I take a red cup and somewhat pour equally the two contents of the bottles into my cup. I feel the stares already on me.

"Was there some miscommunication between the two of yer?" I look up to Alvin the chipmunk slide next to me, I raise a brow.

"Nah, don't I look fine, or are ya dissing bunnies as a whole?" I gulp the entirety of my drink and go in for another.

"Don't ya have a twin, he 'bout?" I side eye him while making my concoction even stronger.

"He's somewhere, try'n to look for some chick. All he's going off his 'Sexy'." I giggle out spewing out some juice back into my cup. I feel him stare at me trying to figure me out.

"Good luck with that, all girls here are wearing something sexy." I turn to him fully now and smile widely. "Well I think I am?" I gesture towards myself.

"Hey," I turn to Selina obviously done with her small interaction with Kuro, see this is why she'll never be held down by one, she gets bored easily. "Let's dance." I wave in goodbye to Osamu and walk with Selina to the already smushed dance floor.

------------------------------------------------~*~--------------------------------------------------

"This isn't fair?" I whine as I lean against a wall close to the dance floor, Suna and Kuro both make their way towards me.

"D'yer find her?" Suna refers to my futile search for this girl that's been a pain in my arse.

"What d'yer think? Cause not everyone 'ere is wearing something sexy?" Kuro shakes his head and points to the dance floor.

"Nah, Y/n-san, is wearing a bunny onesie." We all look at the said girl and indeed she was wearing a bunny onesie while dropping it down with some slut drops and twerking near a girl wearing the sexier version.

"That could be her?" Suna takes his phone already getting it down on video.

"Nah, that's just how she rolls, she give zero fucks. Maybe you just gotta wait till she reveals herself to you, or you could text her." I look back at her, she must be getting hot in such a thing, but as I look at her she's the same girl that showed up today at practice and did that crazy receive.

"What yer smiling for, catching feels already, lame?" Suna jabs at me while walking off back to the kitchen I assume. I rake my hand through my hair and bounce off the wall getting back to the hunt.

~*~

This has been edited - 18/01/2021

Aye walking away from the chatfic for a while to the party scene.