New family?

For the first time in my life my grades dropped but what I didn't expect to happen was a warm welcome party back into University. Teachers and upperclassman all hug me and have been offering me gifts while inviting me out. I heard that someone had not only filmed that day in the restaurant but also how out of it I was I basically told the world that Selina was a bitch thanks to me talking very loudly in the cafeteria the other day.

This isn't what I wanted but it's what I needed, but I don't want peoples pity so I avoid them here at the sports centre where the only people I can turn to are.

Kenma begrudgingly sits with me on the bleachers as I watch the college team have a practice match against another college. Sakusa and Bokuto seem to be on fire today, even when someone receives Sakusa's spike it still spins off court, I watched his warm-ups and honestly is was the sickest thing I've ever seen. Bokuto and his cut shots are still mediocre but still hard to dig up. Kenma plays on his psp while I fidget in my seat seemingly forgetting how exhilarating a game can get, maybe I should get back into it.

Even Atsumu, Suna, and Kuro seem to be in tip top shape. Osamu comes in and takes the seat beside, he looks like shit. I smirk at it.

"You look like shit."

"Oh what a nice welcome, yer my project mates fucked off and now I've got a whole project to do." He sighs.

"I can help if you want. I'm a quick learner." He glances at me then greets Kenma to my left, but he gets ignored, foolish Kenma is too engrossed into his game.

"She can help, plus she needs the distraction." Oh so he was listening.

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Oh come on, you can alert your teacher about the situation plus your going to get a high grade either way, until then don't stress yourself out. When's it due?" I take my eyes off the court and direct them to Osamu's grey eyes, I give him a small smile, he returns it.

"In two weeks." I nod to this, I'm about to speak when I hear a loud smack. Turning my attention back onto the court I catch the slight glance of dark eyes hungry for my attention as he spikes the ball.

"Lets meet up sometime in the next few days, hmm." I hum out while watching the boys score multiple points. Our college team wins in the end, me and the others go down to congratulate them on their win.

"I thought I saw you up there." Touya-senpai is the first one to snatch a hug in from me, I gladly return in back.

"I know right, I almost forgot how exciting it is to watch a game, maybe I should get back into it." I say a little louder than normal.

"Eh?!" The guys all gasp, well Kenma and Kuro both knew this snippet of information.

"Y/n-san, YOU USED TO PLAY?" Bokuto shouts over excitedly, I smile and nod at this.

"Should I even be surprised at this point?" Atsumu whines massaging his temples.

"Nope, As I'm the w...smarty pants here." Fuck. That was close, I smile gingerly trying to cover up my mishap, I hear Kenma sigh, in relief I hope.

"Wait what? You want to play again? Maybe you can help me out with this sorry bunch?" The team narrow their eyes at Touya-senpai, I chuckle.

"We think on the same wavelength my friend, this is why we are friends. I would love to help out." I turn back to sparkly eyes from many of the players.

"What?"

~*~

We know how to bounce back