Ooooof the secrets out

"What?!"

Freezing, slowly turning around I see the mixture of surprise and utter fury written all over Atsumus face, dropping ball as I my fight or flight kicks in. I sprint it right outta there.

That is until a very verrrrryyyy large bleached rat rugby tackles me to the hardwood floor.

"Ooooof," I lowly say as my now banging headache connects to the floor, "Ow."

"Get off me."Groaning I try and wiggle free only managing to turn around to a very distraught Atsumu, eyes red. His fingers curl around the hem of my top until he looks up at me.

The sadness and the betrayal that he must be feeling is that obvious that his pretty boy arrogant setter mask is long gone hidden under the sheets. Oh my god, I've broken him.

"Why?" Is all he says, the others gather around well more like gawk at this vulnerable Atsumu. I'm pretty sure only Osamu sees this side of him in a dark corner of his basement.

"WHY? Why has it got to be you? Why did you do it? W-wwhy?" Sitting up not knowing what to do but to cry myself, hot tears of salt well up in the edges of my eyes stinging them to be free, as I watch Atsumu unravel.

"I...I...I'm sorry. It all started out as a pass time...I...I never meant for it go to this far. B-but then yyyyoou guys came into my life and and I I ccouldn't...I just couldn't do that to you anymore." Rubbing my eyes with the heels of my palms trying to suppress the flow when suddenly movement of my lower half pushes off of me.

"Shut yer trap." Looking away Atsumu bites his lower lip utter betrayal and aggression, he's so mad that he looks like he could hit me. His hands ball into fists as he angrily walks past everyone.

I've done it now.

I'm such a horrible person.

The torment that I put him through as well as the others, the teasing, the stalking. What am I but a bad person? I'm not deserving of them. Picking myself up off the hardwood floor, dusting off my pant legs tears staining my puffy cheeks unable to look them in the eyes. Bowing as low as I can muttering a small 'sorry' before taking off out of there.

Bumping into someone in a frenzy I push past them trying to get away, running away from my pain, the heartache that I've caused.

-----~*~-----

The boys watch as Y/n runs out of the gym, shocked, hurt and slightly worried about both Atsumu and Y/n. Bokuto, Akaashi, and kuroo all run after you only finding a derailed pushed over woman with stacks of papers now all over the floor, both Akaashi and Kuroo go in to help her only realizing who the woman really is.

"S-selina?" The frustrated girl looks up utterly shocked that Akaashi is talking to her, after the fight in the restaurant he had gone back telling her to never associate with him again. Kuroo on the other hand grumbles annoyed at the very girl before him, before in high school the very girl seduced him, toying him with his childish crush on a particular girl.

"A-akaashi and Kuroo, w-what-"

"OH MAN, THAT WAS REALLY TOUGH. BOTH MY BRAIN AND HEART HURTS." Bokuto frustratingly shouts out running his fingers through his spiky hair with obvious mixed emotions displaying onto his face.

"Did you know?"Kuroo narrows his eyes fiddling with the papers in his hand.

"Know what?!" Alarmed Selina quickly picks up all of her papers other than the ones in Kuroos hand.

"Don't play dumb, you were her friend for years, how can you not know. You even lived together?" Clicking his voice Kuroo raises his voice before getting a stern look from Akaashi.

"Kuroo-san, you're scaring her. It appears that Selina doesn't know....know that Y/n was WIZZKID." Shocked as can be Selina stands dropping all of her papers once again grabbing onto Akaashis forearm, he looks down at her with distaste.

"Wwhat did you just say? Y/n is...WIZZKID?!!" Nodding he releases his arm from her hold turning his head at the sudden emo mode that Bokuto had entered, sighing he walks over towards him.

"Kuroo-san, I think you need to speak with Kenma." He adds before directing him and Bokuto away from prying eyes.

-----~*~-----

In the gym however a whole other mess was going down, Atsumu picks up his jacket that he threw on the floor from earlier as the sudden change in atmosphere hardens within the gym. Sakusa couldn't believe it from the tales that the others have said to him about WIZZKID he was thankful that it never happened to him but for Y/n to be it was honestly surprising.

Kenma with Suna anxiously watches Osamu walk up to his brother only to be pushed away, Kenma wants out but feels the presence of a looming shadow above him, there stands Kuroo with a grim look on his face. Sighing he walks away with him hoping that whatever is about to go down that it won't break everything that he's got now.

"Oi what's yer problem?" Osamu readjusts his shirt trying to stay calm in a heated talk with his brother.

"Yer knew didn't yer! That's why yer been avoiding me, huh, didn't think I would notice but I did. I know when people don't me around." He cries eyes scrunched up in pain angrily biting at his lower lip again huffing. "I..I...fuck it, I don't need yer anyway nor do I need yer, Suna."

"Oi don't go making a fool of yerself now, it wasn't even that deep anyway." Osamu just had to say that, Atsumu twitched turning around towards his brother slamming his fists into his face. There Suna watches them seriously fight with each other, guilty and regretful he walks out luckily walking into no other than his coach.

"Suna?"

"Atsumu is fighting with his brother in there." Suna looks away pouting regretfully as Touya-sensei enters the gym breaking up the now bruised and bashed up twins.

~*~

Sorry sorry late update I know but Oh my oh my indeed what was that we only have 3 chapters to the grand finale...I SEE!