Kenma

Monday rolled around and so did my tutor session with the one and only Kenma. Me and him go way back so it's more like helping a best friend at this point unlike me and Kuro where our relationship strained for only being connected by Selina. Me and Kenma were roblox buddies and hackers for life, together forever.

We're currently in the IT lounge where we have both of our laptops together, while helping him I'm also doing some actual work because your girl is smart.

"Kenma that isn't right." I add while looking at his work, he's a first year in this shit but is actually a year ahead of everyone, he can thank me for that.

"Oh," I move over and explain why and what he needs to type down, "Thanks." He mumbles out, he's so cute sometimes.

"Did you apologize to Sakusa?" I furrow my brows and think, Sakusa, is that a game? Human? What?

"Is that a guy?" I revert back to my laptop screen.

"He's the guy you snogged at the party, he's also a germaphobe."

"No way really?!!" I smirk remembering the hot smoky kiss that we shared, so that explains his disgusted look after.

"Thanks, Kenma, lets bully some kids later yeah?" I say getting back to work until none other than his best friend shows up.

"Yo Kenma, when are you done with this, Bokuto and Akaashi are waiting to go to the arcades." I stiffen from that name, Akaashi. So, you do go to this University.

"No can do matey, he's with me all day and all night. Go and snog Selina or something." Kuro acknowledges my existence before stating.

"She ended things, that's the word on the streets, she's got her eyes on only one guy now." I give up on learning or tutoring by this point, what happened to keeping things to fate huh?

Why am I mad? She met him first, but for her to do something this big only means one thing, she's serious.

"Don't worry Kenma you can go, I, I just gotta go. We'll pick this up another time." I grab my laptop and leave before the poor boy can even say anything.

I grab my phone.

Y/ndaqueen

Heya wanna meet up sometime tomorrow

I keep my phone in hand and walk off campus and straight to the shopping district until I feel a buzz.

Akaashi.Keiji

How does after my friends practice sound?

I smirk at who he's referring to plus I can kill two birds with one stone now.

Y/ndaqueen

Sounds great, see you tomorrow 

~*~

This has been edited - 22/04/2021

OOOO beef beef beef, hehehe I'm just an evil author-chan pinning two friends against each other at this point