02

"I'm (L/n) (F/n), I hope we all could spend a wonderful time together." I bow, keeping the smile on my face.

"So you finally joined?" Kuroo gives me a smirk, both his hands on his waist; he makes crazy gestures as he walks up to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder which made me smack his head. "For a tiny girl, you hit hard." He says while rubbing the spot I hit him.

"You're like the female Yaku-san!" A boy with brown hair smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up, getting a smack from the player that I saw wear a jersey with a number three on it, yesterday. "This was my first! Yaku-san don't you give first times a warning only?" The shorter male glares at the brown haired kid, making him flinch and hide behind my back. Uhm, I'm shorter than you...

"Never try to insult me, even without directly saying it." The short one says..

I don't know their names and everyone is talking, telling me and Honami some information that I can't comprehend anymore. I run to my friend and hug her arm, feeling the pressure build up inside of me. This all seems so familiar. Honami looks at me and lets out a sigh.

"Don't uhm.. If you may uhm, don't surround her?" Honami says, looking at me then to the boys to give them an apologetic smile. I bow a little, keeping my eyes on the floor for me to try to calm down. "I know it's kinda sudden or I don't know?? But just don't." Honami pulls me away from them and brings me to the bench. She gives me a blue pill and a bottle of water, showing a reassuring smile like she was telling me that I'll be fine.

"I'm sorry.." I tell Kuroo, who walks up to me as he eyed me head-to-toe. He brings his hand up, making his chin rest on his palm and his elbow rested on his other arm. What does he want?

"Just a tip, don't ever wear school uniform. We're still men before we are your friends." He ruffles my hair and gives me a cute smile, turning around to go back to his teammates. Men before friends... what?

After I calmed down, they all introduced themselves to us. I had to write their names down for me to remember; I jot down everything about my day or the people around me so that I'll be able to remember once I forget them. Everyone seems nice so I think I won't have trouble with getting closer and more comfortable with them, all of them except Kenma.

Kenma seems so uninterested with having managers or new club members, he's just casually minding his own business while everyone tries to entertain us and gets to know us better. Actually.. maybe he really thinks that I'm a nuisance, he's talking to Honami but not me. I'm not jealous. I just hate myself. I troubled someone I'm not even friends with; it would be easier to apologize if he was just a lot more like Inuoka or Kuroo-san or even Kai-san. But he's that gamer boy that's not sociable, and I have to deal with it.

Kuroo-san's the captain and as far as I can remember; he's a bedhead, a kid who laughs nonstop that sounds like a hyena, someone that's such a tease in so many ways, a heartthrob, a player (someone just told me this), likes to smirk a lot, but is kind and reliable. He seems a little irresponsible but I've hungout with him and he is a pretty decent guy. I approve of his position as captain, though I'd probably approve Kai-san more.. hehe he's a lot more reliable, I think.

I watch them play in awe, just like how I watched them yesterday. Their moves are just amazing and their receives are so solid and sturdy; I believe they're the best when it comes to defense, that's what Nekomata-sensei said. He also said something about the brain and veins, blood and whatnot; all I can think of are veins now.