17

It's the start of another week, I just got here in school and with the thought of the exams this Wednesday, my energy has been drained. I haven't studied yet because Kenma kept telling me not to. I struggle when it comes to studying so, I am starting tonight, no matter what he'll say.

It's going to be very hard for me to start studying if I don't study by tonight. I need to strive harder! I can't be just top 20, I need to get at least to top 5. I need better grades and I have to work harder. It's for my future anyway! I shouldn't let him just tell me not to..

I'm just trying to take a nap on my seat while first period's still 40 minutes away; groaning as I felt a familiar hand ruffle my hair. If he keeps doing that, I'll ruffle his too. He kissed the back of my head and I turn to look at him.

"Can we study tonight?" He shook his head and brushed my hair. What happened to no matter what he says? "Why??"

"You're asking me that not because you want to, but because you're pressuring yourself." He tied my hair and sat back to lean on his chair. Let's try this. I pout my lips and beg with my eyes, really hoping it'd work again, but it didn't. Should I listen to him?

"I hate you." He chuckled and leaned in, pressing his lips against my forehead. I forgot again, he's my boyfriend. He mouthed an I love you and I just roll my eyes at him. "You really think that I'm pressuring myself??" He nodded, taking his phone out, it's Kazuhiko again. "Stop talking to her?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Is this how it's going to be? Then okay.

"Says the one who was jealous of a pretty boy that's miles away from me." He furrowed his brows and hid his phone in his pocket; he rested his elbow on my desk and his head rested on his palm as he looked down to me. It's like he's asking me to say more. "When Kuroo-san carried me and when I went to the arcade with a different guy." I tease, only earning nods from him.

"And when you said you'd quit because you saw me with a girl." Freaking. I lost. But that actually hurts, I kinda want to cry; not because of him pointing that out, but because of the club. His eyes softened when he saw me pause, he pulled me up and held me by my shoulders. "You okay?"

"Should I stay? Or should I quit? Do you want me to stay?" I ask looking back and forth between his eyes. "If you want me to stay, I'll stay.."

"If you want to stay, then go ahead." I want him to decide for me, I can't decided on my own. I need to know if he wants me to, or if everyone wants me to. "I know you'd go to the gym either way."

"No.. Do you want me to?" Entering a maze is easy but getting out is definitely difficult, I need him to help me, or maybe even the others. I'm actually anxious, Inter High's next week. I have to decide sooner.

He let out a sigh, he's probably frustrated. I should stop. I lean back on my chair and fiddle with my fingers, should I stay?? I do enjoy meeting their opponents, it's fun! I also like watching them play. "I do." I turn to him, seeing a cute smile on his face.

"Then.. I will." I leaned on him, earning a kiss on my forehead. "Can I..?" He nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

I took a nap, I'm really sleepy even though I slept early last night. Even when I'm sleeping, my head's just full of different agendas. I can't think straight, I'm so stressed out already. I still have to study for the exams, then volleyball... I also have council work, what have I gotten myself into?

The exams are definitely difficult, knowing myself, I'd have a hard time comprehending it, it takes me minutes before I get a statement. I always get stuck with things, I can't decipher them by myself. Another goal: Learn how to solve things on my own.