41

"You have a meeting with a client this afternoon."

It's so hard to focus on work when your boss is your boyfriend. He's literally staring at me like he doesn't want me to act formal, but there are other people around us.

"Exact time, start and finish." He's demanding alone time with me. "Then agendas after that."

"1 PM to 3 PM, after that you have a dinner meeting with our business partner." He bit his finger and let out a deep sigh, he's frustrated. "The dinner meeting will be at 5 PM, I cannot say for sure but you will be finished around 6:30 PM, if not then later than that."

"Do I have anything to do right now?" I give him a smile, seeing him hide his with his hand.

"Unfortunately, there is." He glared at me and I just smiled innocently at him.

"U-Uhm.. K-Kozume-san..? M-May I leave?" I turn to Shinjiro, looking back and forth at the both of us. "I-I'm uncomfortable with so much love in the air.. uhm.. may I go first?" I bite my lip, smiling apologetically.

Kenma gestured him to go and he bowed before leaving. I just stood here innocently, checking the rest of his schedule. I heard the sound of his chair turning, having the tablet taken from my hand as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind.

"Your agenda for this hour is to go on a lunch date with me, Kozume-san." He let out an airy chuckle, sending chills down my spine from the feeling of his breath.

He kissed my cheek, kissing down to my jaw then going back up to meet my lips. He licked the spot below my earlobe, biting and sucking it to give me a hickey. "How about we just stay here and... you know.. it."

"We've done it more than we should've in the past months, Love." He whined and turned me around, cupping my cheeks and immediately connecting our lips. Exactly 5 months has passed since I graduated and he... had really been wanting it.

My eyes closed the moment our lips touched, arms snaking around his neck as he carried me to the couch. "Wait, let me lock the door." He locked the door quickly and ran back to me, he hovered over me, immediately connecting our lips.

He took my blazer off and popped a few buttons of my dress shirt until my bra was visible to him. He pulled my bra down, revealing my mounds to him. He licked my skin, pressing a kiss on the center of my chest before attacking my breasts with his lips.

He took his blazer off, cupping my cheeks when he leaned in to kiss me. His hand went inside my skirt, pushing my panties aside before pushing three fingers inside me. "K-Kenm—" He shuts me up with a kiss, the other hand fumbling with my breasts.

He continued to finger me, letting me release on them. "Kozume-san—" He immediately pulled out of me and I covered my chest, jolting up to have Kenma hug me and hide me from the person.

"Naoki, you should've knocked." Wait, I thought he locked the door?! "I'm sorry." He kissed the side of my head, taking his blazer then covering me with it. "Mitsugi, turn around and close the door behind you. Wait outside."

I heard the door click, pushing his blazer off me. For some reason my eyes started to water, Kenma cupped my cheek and kissed me. He fixed my clothes and smiled apologetically, he said that he locked the door. It must've broken already. He gave me his blazer and let it hang around my shoulders.