16

"Be my girlfriend, (Y/n)." I look at him in confusion, not fully being able to believe that he's actually serious about this. Why would he like me?

"You're joking.." He shakes his head, lifting his forehead off mine to get a proper look of me. I furrow my brows and look at the floor beneath us, if this isn't a joke, it must be he was dared to! "Did some—" He cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"Do you have to doubt everything that I do?" I shake my head, hearing him let out a sigh. "You wanted an answer." He adds, maybe this was the answer that I was wishing for but... it just feels like it's fake. Or maybe I'm doubting him too much? "Plus, what I said wasn't a request. It was an order." Be my girlfriend.. Now I know why I was doubting!

I playfully roll my eyes at him as I let out a small chuckle, he looks at me with endearing eyes before kissing me again. I like it this way.. "Okay." A smile forms on his face, probably the brightest one I've ever seen from him. "Why me?" It's not a doubt, I just want to know why..

"For some reason.. I'm drawn to you." I want the other Kenma back, he's making me cringe. I scrunch my nose, giving him a disgusted look and he flicked my forehead. "Don't make that face." Am I his girlfriend now? Can I hug him whenever I want to?

"Am I...?" He chuckles and nods, kissing my forehead before pulling me into a hug. So I am. I'm his.. yeah that. I feel so awkward. I don't know what to do! It's more awkward now that I'm his girlfriend, what to do??!

"Will you let me do more in the future?" Huh? Why is he asking me that? I raise my brow still confused why'd he ask that, shouldn't I be the one asking him? Or is it the other way around? "I won't kiss you if you don't want me to." When he already did? No!

"I want you to..." I mumble, looking away as I felt embarrassed to even say it. He didn't react so he didn't hear it! I'm safe! I looked at him and smiled, he didn't hear— he heard it. "Don't sneak a kiss." I complain and he just smiled.

"Are you tired?" I pause to think if I am, I was earlier. Not sure of what to say I just nodded. He breaks away from the hug and held my hand, bringing me back inside.

I asked him why and where he's bringing me but he didn't say a thing. He brought me back to our table, I thought we were going to sit but he took our phones and we both headed out. He asked me to lead him the way to our hotel room. We stayed there, it was a good thing that no one searched for us.

"Help.." I can't reach the ribbons behind me, I can't change if I couldn't untie the ribbons. I wanted to get changed as soon as I can, the dress is getting quite uncomfortable. He seemed like he was confused with how to untie it, it took him a while.

I didn't want to keep him waiting but he told me to take my time. I had to remove my makeup first, Maki gave me makeup remover but dang this is hard. I'm not doing my makeup ever again, it is uncomfortable and difficult. Taking the makeup off my face took more time than taking a shower.

I'm changing and I'm contemplating whether I should wear a bra since he's around. I hate wearing a bra in my sleep, I don't want to but wouldn't it make him uncomfortable if I didn't wear one? Kenma would definitely point it out, that's going to be so embarrassing!

I wore one in the end. I head outside to see Kenma on his phone, he's not playing, unusually normal to me. I went to his side and he immediately noticed me, he eyed me like he was trying to figure out what's wrong. I stare at him while waiting for him to say something, did I do something wrong?

"You can take it off." I raise my brow at him and his cheeks suddenly turned red. "B-Bra.." I smack his arm almost immediately. What's he thinking of?! "I don't have bad intentions. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable." He's being thoughtful even if he's going to be uncomfortable.