19

We took the exams last Wednesday and today (Friday), they were going to show the results on the bulletin board. I immediately rushed there with Maki, Honami, and Ena. There're so many students already!

I searched for my name, pushing through the crowd to see my results. "Excuse me, sorry!" Ugh everyone's so excited, I'm nervous.. I finally get to the front, eyes scanning the sheets of paper pasted on the board. I saw Kenma's he's at the top! I'm jealous of my own boyfriend.

Tsubakihara... Hatsumi.. Katsuya.. (L/n)! I close my eyes and covered them with my hand, peeking little my little to see my results. This is it! I take my hand off my eyes, opening my eyes one after another. I got... I'm at top 5! Oh my god! Top 5!!

I go back to my friends, crying tears of joy. I got better results! I got better results! Oh my god.. I gotta go tell Kenma! "Maki's top 2 and Honami's top 7, then Ena.. top 6! We got nice results!" I say, hugging the three of them.

"I think you can go ahead and tell him." I look away to hide my blushing face, hearing my friends chuckle at me. I give them a look, asking them with my eyes to know if they're really fine with letting me go. "Go ahead." Maki gave me a kiss on the cheek, all of them smiling at me.

"It seems like you just want me to leave." I pout, hearing chuckles from all of them. "I'll spend time with you guys later! I love you all." I kiss their cheeks, waving as I backed walked before turning around to look for Kenma.

Where'd he say he'd be? I remember asking him where he would be staying while I'm with my friends. I can't locate people, and I can't remember things clearly. Where did Kenma say he'd be at? (Y/n) think. You can do this, just think about it. Think! Jeez (Y/n) think!

I look around, searching every room that I encountered. I'd call out to him, just quiet yells, subtle voice. I don't want to disturb anyone! But where is he? I've searched five rooms and there's no sign of a pudding head. I even went to the cafeteria and the rooftop! I got worried so I check the infirmary and he's not there either.

Kenma? The hell you at? I'm bad with directions and I'm also kinda short term— as long as it concerns directions. Where could Kenma be? He's not in the classroom, and he's not at the gym. Also not at the vending machines. Where could he be playing his video games? I know he said he'd be playing... Why did I only remember that??

I'm already tired, he's not texting me too. Where is he? Kenma you freaking— This is really stressing me out! I don't even know where I am anymore.. Jeez (Y/n) get a grip! Search for Kenma then head back to class with him, yeah that's right. Just hold it in, you can do it. That's what Kenma would say— where is he??

I was about to walk to another hallway when I heard Yamamoto's voice. I back walk, turning my head to see him with the pudding head! "Kenma!" I found you! I run up to him, throwing myself to him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"(Y/n), don't just—" I kiss his cheek and smile. He's got me down on my feet, cheeks are red, probably because I kissed his cheek.

"I got to top 5!" I let go of him, smiling brightly at the sound of top 5. I finally got nice results! My parents are going to be so happy! "Top 5." I say holding my hand out, gesturing a number five.

"I'm gonna give you two some space, I'll look for Honami." Yamamoto pat Kenma's back, giving him a thumbs up and me, a smile. He walked away and now it's just the two of us.

Is he proud? Is he happy? He's not reacting yet, is he proud?? I studied and did everything he taught me, the small quizzes he made for me to understand what we were studying. The little QnA we did to help me get the things in my head. He helped me a lot! Why isn't he reacting or saying anything yet??